Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2013 - 17:45

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar yowled as he clambered up onto the branch. The branch felt surer beneath his paws as he stood on it now. He was getting used to leadership now, he realized. He couldn't tell if that was a good thing.

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2013 - 17:53

Silverkit slid out from the nursery. Her thin fur neatly groomed, but she was curled up tightly as she walked. When she got to the place where they gathered, she looked up. "I-Is this for me?" She asked herself.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 21:31

Duckstep's ears twitched. His rumbling snores slowly cooled to a halt, and he wearily lifted his head.
Mmm, what now?
He thought, getting to his paws and stretching.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 21:44

Reedstar twitched his tail as his gaze swept the clearing. The warrior was here, that was good. "Duckstep, you are ready to take on your first apprentice. You were trained by Silvershade, and you will in turn pass on everything you know." He finished with a nod and turned to face the she-kit, a smile coming to his face. "Silverkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. Duckstep will mentor you."

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 21:47

Duckstep looked up in surprise. For a moment he was confused, then smiled. His tail swished excitedly and he smiled, looking back at Silverpaw. He padded over, touching his nose to hers.
"Congratulations, I bet you're really very excited!"
The tom purred.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 16:26

Silverpaw touched her nose to her mentors, and nodded, but her ears flattened shyly. "Y-I guess..." Silverpaw mewed quietly.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: