Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dead Hearts (Cont.)

Go down 
+3
Little
Honey Badger
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 14:43

Hailstorm lowered his ears watching Mallowroot do his fix. "Is there anything you need me to do?" He asked, walking slowly over to Mapleface and giving her a good sniff before turning his eyesight back over to his former mentor. And he flickered his ears at Thrushstripe, knowing what he said but not answering him. No promises she'll live...

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 15:46

Nightstar watched her warrior have her herbs applied. Her blue eyes showing herself deep in thought. 'What could we have done to prevent this? Would extra patrols have warned them that a fox had entered the territory?' She hauled herself to her paws, glancing over the cats who have already gathered to check on Mapleface. "Sitting around isn't going to do her any good." Nightstar mewed calmly. Much more calm then she actually felt. "We must make sure that the fox that caused this, is out of our territory. We need a patrol to follow the scent of the fox. Don't get too close, because it may act rashly as it is already hurt."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 10:37

Mallowroot nodded to Hailstorm. "Give Mapleface two poppy seeds and keep an eye on her while she's resting. Make sure she doesn't wake up, and if her wounds open again, come and get me." As Mallowroot passed his apprentice, he stopped and whispered in Hailstorm's ear; "Don't get sad if she doesn't survive the night... it's the job of a medicine cat to stay strong for the Clan.
Then Mallowroot walked over to Nightstar, a more serious look on his face. "Any dreams lately?" he asked the leader quietly.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:36

Mapleface had been out. She had been unconscious the entire time, feeling no pain, hearing no words. She had dreams though, all nightmares. Most of them was the latest event in her life playing over and over again, dreams that would plague her for the rest of her life. However, this wouldn't last forever, and soon the dark seemed to be fading. Pain slowly started to reach her brain, and she became aware that the left side of her face hurt like nothing she had ever felt. Her jaw had sharp pains and when she tried to move it she found she couldn't. She was silent for a second, keeping her eye closed, until the pain came full force and a muffled groan came from her throat. Her eyes fluttered open and she could see cats gathered around her. Mallowroot. Hailstorm.Thrushstripe. Gingerheart. Another moan escaped and she tried to stand. She was a warrior. It was probably no big deal, and she should get up.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:40

Hailstorm watched her wide eyed. Hey, hey, no. You gotta take it easy, please, Mapleface, lay back down." He mewed. "I'll be right back." He got up and trotted over to the medicine den and fetched the poppy seeds that his mentor instructed him to do so. He soon came back out and nudged the she-cat's shoulder. Please, just lay back down" He said, his eyes clouded in worry and fear.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:48

Mapleface had not been able to stand. She relaxed back in to the nest and looked at the seeds. How was she going to eat them if she couldn't move her jaw? She desperately wanted the relief from the pain, but really, what could she do about it?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 15:10

"Oh Starclan..." Gingerheart muttered when she finally pushed her way through to Mapleface. What had happened? The warrior couldn't even fathom what could possibly do that much damage until her ears tuned into what Nightstar had said. A fox did this? Instantly anger and fury began to build up inside of her. That mangy-pelted fox wasn't going to get away with this--

"I'll go!" Thrushstripe volunteered quickly at Nightstar's proposal. "That thing," he spat. will not get away with this. I know which way it went. I can hunt it down. Please let me go."

As soon as the young tom spoke up, Gingerheart stopped dead in her tracks. She wasn't going to let that happen either. "No, you aren't going anywhere Thrushstripe. You've been through enough. I'll go find it and shred it to pieces." She then stopped as soon as she heard Mapleface's small groan as she began to wake up. Turning quickly, she leaned down close to her daughter while Hailstorm tried to get her to stop moving. When the young she-cat simply looked at the poppy seeds, Gingerheart was becoming impatient. She wanted her daughter to feel better-- to just do what she was told and get better, but that wasn't exactly happening at the moment. "Come on, Mapleface. You need to do what Hailstorm says," She said softly, a look of worry shooting across her face.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 15:20

Mapleface let out a sound of exasperation. She tried moving her jaw but i just. wouldn't. move. She let out a groan and shifted the paw that was able to move (as she was laying on her other one) as close as she could to her jaw without moving it--because that hurt. I can't move my jaw! She shouted in her head, her eyes baring into her mother's, hoping she got what she was trying to tell her.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3550

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Oct 2013 - 14:50

The leader turned her gaze over to the medicine cat and shook her head sadly at his question. "None at all, I bel-" Nightstar was cut off by Thrushstripe's quick reply. She quickly turned over to face the warrior. "I know how much this means to you, Thrushstripe. However, you seem very shaken by this event, you need to take a rest. The other warriors and I will take care of this."

Ooc: I'll make a topic in the territory for who ever wants to join.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Oct 2013 - 9:32

Hailstorm looked at the she-cat very closely. "Mallowroot... I don't think she can move her jaw when she's like this... What do I do?" Hailstorm felt dumb for asking all of these questions when he's a full medicine cat but he didn't want to do something wrong and kill Mapleface.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 14:38

Mallowroot sighed quietly, flicking his tail in annoyance. "Your a medicine cat," he frowned. "Improvise. Chew it like a pulp. Help her chew the poppy seed, I don't care as long as she eat it." Mallowroot yawned, giving a small shiver as a light breeze passed, and he saw the sun going down.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Oct 2013 - 18:44

Mapleface flicked her ears, the thought of him shoving pulp down her throat somewhat sickening. However, it was the only way she was going to get better

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 12:12

Hailstorm lowered his ears, chewing the poppy seed into a pulp, and he parted the she-cat's jaw as much as he could, trying really hard not to hurt her more then he already was, and he shoved the pulp into her mouth.

PostSubject: Re: Dead Hearts (Cont.)   Dead Hearts (Cont.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Hearts (Cont.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2