Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ahhh apologies friends ;-;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Ahhh apologies friends ;-; Empty
PostAhhh apologies friends ;-;

I'm really really sorry that I've been so inactive as of late! I've had a lot going on that actually for once has little to do with school; I had some rather personal stuff happen; then turns out when I finally got home our internet had gone out earlier that day (our internet has been hORRIBLE lately) and didn't come back on until according to my grandmother we'd already left for D.C. to visit my dad's cousin, who was involved in the navy shooting. We just got back yesterday and I wasn't able to get on as it was late, so now I'm here! Polite reminder that I usually don't think to check this site on my iPod at school or such because it disagrees with reading anything at all on forumotion but I am still able to get on Skype. If you need it, it's hatilicus. I'm not offended that you took leader position, Sleepy; I just wish you'd waited for my consent first, but what's done is done and that can't be changed!~ Thank you for putting up with my inactivity though uwu
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Share this post on: reddit

Ahhh apologies friends ;-; :: Comments

No Comment.

Ahhh apologies friends ;-;

Page 1 of 1