Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Finally Back from the Fair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

Finally Back from the Fair Empty
PostFinally Back from the Fair

Yep I am back I think. Well one of my cats won Grand Champ and Best in Show for type class while the other won Reserve Grand. I almost got Reserve Grand for Fit and Show but the judge wasn't looking when I showed my cat's tail. My cat also got attacked by a chicken and is traumatized. I won judging, like I beat everyone. My score was 314 and the girl who got second had a score of 292. I hate doing judging and have no idea how the heck I won but I won a medal too. Oh and I MIGHT be getting a new kitten!!!!!!! The people were trying to get rid of some but they are only 3 weeks old so my mom told the people to call her once the kittens started eating solid food. One is a calico and the other is either a dilute calico or a torbie, I couldn't tell if it had white or not but I really want the second one! But I will need to think of a name. (Oh and sorry if I don't post in topics because I am really lost on like the battles and stuff... so yeah.)

~Em/Pink

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Share this post on: reddit

Finally Back from the Fair :: Comments

No Comment.

Finally Back from the Fair

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-