Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Consulting Starclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Consulting Starclan Empty
PostSubject: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:35 pm

Raccoonstar pushed her way through the tunnels too the moonstone. The moon was almost at it's peak but the Leader would make it before that point. It concerned the Windclan leader very much when she had the nightmare the other night. She wanted to know what it meant, or if it meant anything at all... Was she going to become that or not?

As you could tell the leader was very concerned. Her eyes were wide with weariness as she pushed through the tunnels to the moonstone slowly the lights were seeping into the tunnels as she moved closer to the Moonstone. Once in the moonstone chamber memories flooded the leader of the last time she was her, and that was her leader ceremony. Raccoonstar looked up, the moon had just reached it's peak, and was reflecting on the stone in front of her. Slowly the leader laid down, and pressed her nose against the stone. In that instant, the leader fell asleep.

Once awake again the leader stood in an area, it was quiet dark. All of the sudden blood flashed in front of the leader along with blood stained teeth crept into a smile. The leader stepped back in fear, her ears drawn back as she moved away. In a bright flashed the leader stood in the bright healthy Starclan territory. Once in the territory the leader collapsed to the ground fearing what might come. "Stormeye...." The she-cat mewed wanting some comfort from her former mate.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:12 am

A soft wind started up as a tall, lean grey tom stepped from the shadows. The black markings that covered his body easily gave away who he was. It seemed Stormeye had heard his mate's plea. He slowly walked forward until he stood next to her, his eyes sparkling with sadness as he watched her. He sat down, his tail wrapping around his paws as he sighed softly. "Raccoonstar," he greeted as he waited for her to take notice of him.

Occ: Figured you wanted me to join...Gosh it feels so good to roleplay as Stormeye. Oh, and I guess I might need to know what the dream meant...

Consulting Starclan ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Raccoonstar didn't turn her head to face her mate afraid of seeing something she didn't want to. "What is wrong with me Stormeye?" She asked her mate as she continued staring at the ground running through the two things she saw in her dreams. "Why do these things keep showing? They frighten me so... And I don't know how to stop it." The gray she-cat continued sadness made it's way into her voice as she continued on with her words.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Occ: Still unsure what to post seeing I still have no idea what the dream stinking meant...so I guess I am winging it.

Ic: Stormeye frowned slightly, watching his mate with sad eyes. He gently touched his nose to her ear, wishing he could truly feel her fur once again. After a few moments, he slowly pulled back, shaking his head. "I understand your panic, my dear Raccoonstar. What you have seen are things that most cats never want to see, mostly about themselves...But I have a question of my own. What do you believe it means?" It felt a bit odd ask that. After all, he was part of StarClan and they were expected to know everything. However, what was the choice of showing Raccoonstar the dream if she didn't have her own ideas of what it meant? Perhaps she did have an idea of what it meant for her, but she was to scare to see the truth that it held.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:01 pm

The leader decided to answer the question with another question. "Am I going insane?" She asked fearing the word itself. The she-cat kept her ears drawn back unhappy with the current situation at the moment, but there was nothing she could do. Was her paranoia wearing on the leader too much? She wished she knew the answer to these questions that kept filling her mind, every time she tried to sleep. Even here in Starclan's area the nightmares had continued.

ooc: I don't know exactly where I am going with this yet, but it's great character development! I am winging it myself to be honest. I just know that it may lead to a controlled insanity

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 1:51 pm

A soft silence came from Stormeye, his eyes flickering darkly as he stared at his ex-mate. After a few moments, he sighed. "Oh Raccoonstar...I know that all you want in the best for WindClan, but being paranoid isn't helping. Instead, it is only starting to hurt you. I wish that you had learned of this in a different way, but StarClan had no control of that. The dream isn't one of our owns, it is a creation of your own mind, Raccoonstar. Your mind has realized the path it is falling on, and it is trying to warn you. However, you must figure out what you will do on your own. StarClan has no control over you, and all we can do is give you ideas and try to help you figure out what the dream means, but what you do with that knowledge if up to you." The retired leader's eyes were cold as he spoke, but you could see fear in them; fear for Raccoonstar's sanity and safety. He knew that something had to be done, but it crushed him to know that he was unable to do anything to help her...All he would be able to do is watch as the WindClan leader fought for her mind, or risk losing it to the paranoid thoughts she had always held against the other Clans. And it hurt him; deeper than any wound that he had gotten while he was living. He didn't want to lose her. He was going to wait forever in the stars if that is what it took to be with her once again, and part of him feared that if she lost the battle of her sanity, she would never truly be allowed in StarClan. "However, I am still willing to answer any other question you may have for me. Anything I can do to help."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 pm

THe leader sat up with a long sigh, her eyes not moving from the ground. She didn't want to hear that Starclan had no control of what was going on. She didn't like those words one bit. It was even worse to her that her own mind had caused this. It had caused her nightmares and suffering. The leader didn't know how to control her mind, all she knew was that her mind was used to their paranoid thoughts. The leader bit back some anger, knowing Starclan couldn't do anything to help her. Not even her own deputy could help her. It was all up to her. She was pretty sure that if she asked her mate anything relating to this thing, she would get an indirect answer, but she needed to try anyway. "What do I need to do to keep these paranoid thoughts away?" The grey Windclan leader asked, digging her claws into the ground getting rid of the anger that plagued her from the moment before. She was going to attempt to fight, but how could she when her sleep was haunted by terrifying thoughts, and with a lack of sleep lead to more paranoia, and other things. Somewhere in the leader, she knew it was hopeless for her.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Stormeye paused, trying to think of an answer for his mate. How to stop them? He wasn't completely sure on the answer, but his mind started to pull things that he knew about what was haunting her nightmare and what knowledge he got from being in StarClan. "Stop what is making you paranoid. I am not meaning lay war on the other Clans to get rid of them, but perhaps...Make peace, or at least agree to a small truce so you know you aren't about to be attacked." It seemed odd; but Stormeye knew that maybe a small peace between Clans was the only way to stop Raccoonstar's paranoid thoughts from taking control of her. Of course, part of Stormeye felt other Clans would reject the treaty, at least ShadowClan, but it would never hurt to try.

Occ: I know that Sleepy said that we should have the Clans fighting a bit more, but I am partly expecting this to go completely haywire due to ShadowClan and WindClan's hate for each other. I can see Sagestar claiming that it is a plot to make ShadowClan lower its guard so that WindClan can attack or something silly like that. Maybe WindClan and RiverClan can make nice, or at least WindClan and ThunderClan, but I see no way WindClan and ShadowClan are making peace. Mostly after what happened at the gathering. But, hey, Stormeye can dream, can't he?

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 4:41 pm

"I can't stop the war that is most likely to come... Sagestar is greedy, and will find any reason to get his paws on some land." The gray leader gave off a sigh, "I could try, and think of something I guess.." Raccoonstar paused again. She had a small idea of how to stop Sagestar, but it would be very risky, and her paranoid thoughts would give her fits.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 pm

A soft frown appeared on Stormeye's face, but he gently nodded. "I trust that you will find a way, my love. But be wary; do not let your paranoid feelings overtake you..." His tail flickered as he looked at her, fear slightly sparkling in his yellow eyes. "I will always be ready to help you anyway I can when you need me, Raccoonstar."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Consulting Starclan   Consulting Starclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Consulting Starclan
Page 1 of 1