Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Paranoia to Insanity?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

Paranoia to Insanity? Empty
PostSubject: Paranoia to Insanity?   Paranoia to Insanity? EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:00 pm

It was night time, and the night time breeze kept the Windclan leader cool. The stars above shone brightly above the open area of the Windclan camp. Raccoonstar slept peacefully outside her den. The leader dreamed that night. She dreamed of a battle taking place in the SkyWind territory. In the dream the territory was trying to be taking by the Thunderclan cats. Raccoonstar stood above the rest in the tree tops, to watch the battle, and attack from above. The leader slowly realized that her warriors were being pushed back steadily. She looked over only to see Lionstar standing behind his group of warriors, with a smirk on his face as his warriors slowly pushed forward. Raccoonstar gave off a growl, and pushed herself forward out of the tree to gently land on the ground. Once she touched the ground the Windclan leader sprinted forward attacking the Thunderclan leader. Somehow the Windclan leader managed to pin Lionstar. She heard the Thunderclan leader beg for mercy, but the Windclan leader didn't give it as she took a bite out of his neck. After killing the leader, Raccoonstar lifted her head and gave out a weird laugh as blood dripped from her muzzle.

Shortly after the Windclan leader woke with a start. Her ice blue eyes wide with fear, and horror. Slowly she sat up pondering on what had just happened. Was it a sign from Starclan? or Was it just a Nightmare? Raccoonstar pushed herself to stand. She slowly made her way out side of the camp, and sat down, looking at the stars wondering what her dream meant.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia to Insanity?   Paranoia to Insanity? EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Falconfang was just padding out of the nursery - fresh from seeing his kits curled up against their mother's fur - when he noticed that Raccoonstar was sitting out in the camp, so he moved towards her and gently laid his tail on her shoulder. "Is something troubling you, Raccoonstar?" Lately it seemed that many things were troubling his leader, though he wasn't completely in the know of everything she thought. He had noticed some recent bouts of paranoia overcome her, and while it so far hadn't affected camplife, it was only a matter of time before something happened, and he didn't know what exactly it would be.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia to Insanity?   Paranoia to Insanity? EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Raccoonstar didn't move her eyes from the stars once she felt Falconfang's tail on her gray shoulder. All that came form the she-cat at the moment was a heavy sigh. After a moment of silence the leader looked down from the stars, "I don't know.... As you know I have been having.. extreme moments of paranoia, well just recently I had a dream.. I am not sure if it was from Starclan, or just a nightmare.." The leader said looking at her deputy the when she got to the end of her words she hung her head, finally giving way to her weakness for a moment. She never wanted to look like this in front of the clan so if she needed she would sit up at night.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia to Insanity?   Paranoia to Insanity? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Falconfang's eyes widened as he looked at his seemingly weakened leader. He had never seen her like this, and it was a bit startling. A few moments of awkward silence passed before he spoke again. "Windclan is strong, Raccoonstar," he began slowly, not really sure how to help in a situation he didn't really know anything about. "No matter what challenge we face, we'll always persevere. And you know that your clanmates will always stand by your side through anything we must go through." What else could he say? He didn't know her dream, nor did he know every paranoid thought she was thinking, but he wasn't one to pry into that. Instead, he just sat there next to her, looking up into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia to Insanity?   Paranoia to Insanity? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:06 am

"Yes, yes I know we are but there will be times when we aren't strong enough. I am afraid that I won't be strong enough all the time. There is a possible chance I would give way to something, that I won't like." Raccoonstar gave off a sigh. She didn't want to really talk about her dream, but she was afraid of what she might become.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia to Insanity?   Paranoia to Insanity? EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:18 pm

"You're our leader, Raccoonstar. Times may get tough, but you have to be strong for the clan." He hoped that he didn't sound too harsh, but it wasn't good for the clan if the leader was doubting herself. What more could he do? He was the deputy, not Starclan. Hopefully whatever she was fearing wouldn't come to pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranoia to Insanity?   Paranoia to Insanity? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranoia to Insanity?
Page 1 of 1