Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

New Roleplaying Areas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

New Roleplaying Areas Empty
PostNew Roleplaying Areas

New Roleplaying Areas:
  • Snakerocks, in ThunderClan Territory
  • The Tunnels, in WindClan Territory

ShadowClan had Carrionplace, so I thought the other Clans might benefit from an extra area.

I know that ThunderClan has Sunningrocks and ShadowClan and WindClan have slices of SkyClan territory, but I felt that these places were too hotly contested and too easily taken away to really count, so I added some more permanent areas.

Of course, RiverClan gets the short end of the stick with no real permanent extra territories and no fragments of old SkyClan territory. They have Sunningrocks (which is rightfully and traditionally RiverClan's territory, whatever you damn mice-eaters say), but RiverClan decided that they were too lazy and busy with real life things to defend their sovereignty and it got snatched away. >B[

But I digress. Along with these, I'm going to be updating the descriptions of most of the roleplaying areas one of these days as well, as they are kind of... boring and not descriptive at all, which is excusable since I think most of them were written five years ago.

So yeah. Have some fun with these. :D

New Roleplaying Areas I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 22:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

New Roleplaying Areas :: Comments

Reaper King
Re: New Roleplaying Areas
Post Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 19:12 by Reaper King
I am pretty sure there may be an area you could add for Riverclan if you looked
Sleepy
Post Wed 17 Jul 2013 - 22:04 by Sleepy
Coon @ wrote:

Besides Sunningrocks, the only other part of RiverClan territory I could add is Morgan's Farm, which RiverClan obviously avoids since it is never mentioned and is only shown in the maps.
meme police
Post Thu 18 Jul 2013 - 5:25 by meme police
Sleepy wrote:
Coon @ wrote:

Besides Sunningrocks, the only other part of RiverClan territory I could add is Morgan's Farm, which RiverClan obviously avoids since it is never mentioned and is only shown in the maps.

Ah ah ah, they used it in Crookedstar's Promise to gather straw when it kept raining for days straight. Granite they don't go near it in the book because of dogs, but since this is long before the books ever happened it would still be a hunting spot for RiverClanners. Because I just finished the book and I remember Birdsong saying they would hunt mice and gather straw there.

But I'm glad you added Snakerocks. It was kinda needed.
Post  by Sponsored content

New Roleplaying Areas

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: