Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga!   My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga! - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Apr 2010 - 11:49

Snowy couldn't sleep. She hadn't slept well since her kits were killed...she laid by their graves and wept...
She heard a rustle in the ground and wondered what was happening. She thought it was a mouse, or, just her mind. But she heard a muffled mew and dug up the soil.
Rain was mewing and whining.
Snowy licked her clean and purred, filled with joy and grief.
"Momma...Swirly hurt me." she said, coughing up a bit of soil. "Momma, StarClan said I have the traits of a Leader...what does that mean?"
Snowy sighed. "I come from a line of Warriors, from two of four different Clans. We have nice names, mine is Puresoul, and we fight and hunt to live. No Twolegs caring for us. Just groups of cats. A Leader leads a Clan, and has nine lives."
"Momma, Lightheart said I have eight..." Rain said.
Snowy was shocked. "You...you have eight lives!? A kit with eight lives!?"
"She said I need to help you with a prophecy." Rain said. "Momma...Lightheart said you're her son's daughter. And she said we have to get Rusty and leave, 'cause Dusty and Fox and Robin are gonna help Rosethorn and Ashpaw and Swirly take over the lake. And Scratch is gonna help them too, and unless I fight, he could kill you, Momma. We need to go to the forest over the mountains, and we need to be away from the lake in six moons or...or..." Rain began to mew and cry. Snowy comforted her and purred softly. She heard the cat flap. Snowy looked to see Swirlmist. Snowy growled and grabbed the kit by the scruff. Snowy ran inside and went to Rusty, drinking water. She set Rain down. He looked at her in alarm.
"Rusty, we need to talk!" she said urgently. "Now!"

"So you mean to say, we have to leave?" Rusty asked, shocked.
"Yes. I suggest we go now so we can train Rain to fight, but say good-bye to Emma first." Snowy said.
Rusty shook his head. "Rain said six moons. We can train her then, and show Emma we don't like Swirlmist so we're leaving."
Snowy nodded and they went inside. Swirlmist gave a mean glare at Rain. Snowy hissed and trotted off with her to the nest.
Rusty padded up to Swirlmist. "Swirlmist..." he began. "Stay away from my family or else!" he hissed loudly, Emma walking into the room. He walked off angrily towards his mate and kit.
Swirlmist stared in astonishment. Are they onto me? What does Dusty know? She looked over at the red kits and a gray one playing. Wait...that's Disty! Rain's back from the dead! Impossible!

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga!   My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga! - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Apr 2010 - 13:38

There was no way.
No way.
Swirlmist pondered every thought, every possible and improbable explanation. It wasn't Rosethorn.
Rosethorn wouldn't spill the plan to Puresoul and Rusty.
Rosethorn didn't have nine lives.
She'd never taken the body.
Ashwhisker wouldn't do it either.
No one.
Swirlmist padded out to the graves. One kit was still dead. That proved that Rosethorn may yet take it over. Or Ashwhisker, whichever worked. After all, it was a she-cat, so Rosethorn would be more likely. She wondered who else was in this army of theirs...She looked at Emma, then at her friend's kit. She'd raised Puresoul since she was a kit since her father was distant and her mother and sister died. Why did it have to come to this? Why did StarClan choose her now-in the best of times? There was one Twoleg, three cats, and five kits. Then three kits. And back up to four. Were her ancestors toying with her? She sighed and dug up the body. She couldn't tell Puresoul or Rusty or the kits about what she had done-killing Rose and blaming it on a dog. Rosethorn would punish her...unless...what if Rusty joined the army? That'd be a good bargain...
She ran inside and was immediately hissed at by Puresoul, by Rusty and Rain.
"Rusty, we need to talk. It's...it's about what really happened. About StarClan's message about the prophecy." she said, trying not to spill too much that Puresoul would turn on her.
Rusty hesitantly and angrily padded outside and into the garden.
"What do you want?" he hissed.
"Listen. If you pledge your allegiance to me and to my StarClan friends raising an army for the prophecy...I'll tell you." Swirlmist said.
"What!?" Rusty yelled.
"Keep it down!" Swirlmist hissed. She let her fur flatten and went on. "Do you?"
Rusty sat silently. He wondered if it was a good idea. "I must follow you 'till the end?"
"Yes." Swirlmist said.
Rusty was silent once more. Rain said he had a part to play...and it was with the prophecy...but was this the same one? "Fine. I do so swear."
Swirlmist smiled and told him of the dreams and of the night...the night she killed Rose and Rain. The whole story.
Rusty almost broke down, but kept his fur on the whole time. "And I can't tell Snowy or Rain?"
Swirlmist shook her head.
He shook his head and looked at the Twoleg nest. "F-fine. I'm part of this army and...I intend to help my family in any way I can."
"That's the spirit! But there's one more thing...something I learned when staring at the moon, I got a message from StarClan." Swirlmist said. She sighed. "If the prophecy fails...we must kill Puresoul, Rain, and all others close to her. Not you or I, but her father's kin."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga!   My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga! - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 7:19

He drew a line in the sand, bored at sunhigh with no patrols to do. The gray cat with white paws, mouth, and belly sighed and swam over to the island. The big tree reminded him of Fourtrees back in the forest, but he pushed the thought out. I thought she was my kit...though...if she looked like Smokesky, we could have assumed it was just a mix of me and Windclaw... he thought sadly. My mate lied to me! She lied to me before and after she met her end! Well, former mate. I'm not taking anything from her now.
He laid down in the sand and looked out to the shore. He felt like this since Smokesky and the truth got out: he was an outsider looking in. He'd been deceived since the mountain trip by the one cat he cared for most.
A gray cat came swimming towards him. As he got closer, he realized he had darker gray stripes, a white jay, and white belly, partially showing above water since it crawled up his neck. "Cinderflame!" he called out. "Cinderflame!"
"Smokesky?" He ran out to the water, but the figure faded. Cinderflame looked all around. It wasn't real. Just a memory of when he and Smokesky visited the island, playing around. He moped around again. And in the time we were having fun, Puresoul was born and Windclaw died...and the real deception began.
"Hey, you!"
Cinderflame jumped and looked behind him. It was a fluffy, dark gray she-cat with white paws. "Ashfall...don't scare me like that."
"Well, don't mope around like that!" Ashfall retorted. She sat down on the shore. Cinderflame sat next to her, tense and uncomfortable. Ashfall knew what he was thinking. "I was Windclaw's best friend. That's why she told me. She made me swear not to tell anyone else, or I'd be sorry." She blinked slowly and pictured the old days in her head. "I wondered whether to tell Swirlmist or not, since she helped raise Puresoul, but I kept my word."
Cinderflame growled. "Why not me?"
"You'd've been heartbroken." Ashfall said. "Look, with everyone moping around, I'm going with Featherfluff, Dawnbreeze, and Stormcloud to find Swirlmist and Puresoul. You can mope around or come with us."
Cinderflame grunted and walked to the other side of the island. In a few moments, he felt guilty and turned around. Ashfall was swimming away to the group on the shore.

Puresoul changed her name back. If she was going to train an apprentice, she was going to do it with her warrior pride and honor. Rusty changed his name back to his warrior name: Redfur. He saw it fitting too.
So now it was time to protect themselves from Swirlmist and the others, and train Rainpaw. They still loved their other kits, Robinpaw, Foxpaw, and Dustypaw, but were scared to train them too much if Swirlmist spoke the truth to Redfur.
I do so swear. The thing he said, he regretted, rang in Redfur's ears. You're a spy for us, Swirlmist had said, To help our cause in more ways than one.
He felt a knot in his stomach and went out to the garden. With six moons approaching fast, he didn't think he could take it. He saw a group of cats wandering the street. He ran up to them. "I need you to kill me." he said, almost crying out. "My mate and kits are in danger, you have to kill me!"
"No." the blue tom said, his blue eyes shining with wonder. "What's going on?"
"Dawnbreeze, don't intrude!" said a fluffy gray she-cat. "I'm Featherfluff and-"
"Just do it!" Redfur cried. "My name is Redfur, and my mate and kits might die if you don't kill me now!"
"Slow down and tell us everything in your Twoleg nest." said a tom, less fluffy but purely gray like Featherfluff. Redfur hesitated, but lead them to the garden. He stopped there. "I've been recruited in an evil cat army, Swirlmist is leading it with these cats from StarClan named Rosethorn and Ashpaw..." he began, spilling all the details he could.
A sort of fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws stepped up. "Look, we're all here to help. Apparently Swirlmist is being deceived and doesn't know it. I'm Ashfall, with Stormcloud, the gray tom, and my siblings-Dawnbreeze and Featherfluff. Now, who's you mate? Your kits you've named, but your mate...?"
Redfur swallowed hard. "Puresoul."
The cats gasped and Redfur led them into the Twoleg nest. The burst through the cat flap, and ran to the light gray she-cat with few scars and the kit Rain.
"Puresoul!" Ashfall exclaimed.
Puresoul bolted to her feet. "Everyone came?"
"Yeah, but we have to get back to the forest!" Dawnbreeze said. "And get the buried kit!"
Featherfluff, the Medicine Cat, followed Puresoul as she ran to the garden.
Ashfall told the other cats to make sure Swirlmist wasn't around ,then turned to the rusty tom. "Redfur, get the kits. We'll save them all."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga!   My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga! - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010 - 8:19

The cats ran into the forest, but five shady figures blocked their path. The cats stopped.
"Move!" Ashfall yelled, only just noticing one was huge.
"No." a she-cat said calmly. She stepped out of the shadows. She was a gray tabby she-cat.
Ashfall growled. "You killed Mother! You traitor, Rosethorn!"
The she-cat laughed. "I wasn't the only one behind this little charade, my niece."
A gray tom stepped out of the shadows.
"Ashpaw!"
"Ashwhisker, now...You share a name with me, young one." he smiled. "Join us."
"Never!" everyone yelled. The two cats just smiled and nodded at the other three other cats to step out.
Scratch...
Swirlmist...
Cinderflame...
Redfur tried to stop them, but more walked up to Rosethorn and the others.
Robinpaw...
Dustypaw...
Seven total. Against...seven. They were evenly matched, by numbers. The apprentices had little training. Rosethron just smiled. "You'll feel the wrath of the Dark Forest! You will all die and we will rule the lake, then the mountains, then the forest!" She and Ashpaw-Ashwhisker-laughed and when they stopped, gave an evil smile.
"Attack!" they yelled at the same time.
Yowls rang across the forest and Puresoul felt blood rush in her ears as she attacked Scratch with Dawnbreeze. The tip of her ear was scratched off, but she pressed on. She distracted him while Dawnbreeze climbed on his back and clawed at his neck.
"Go help Ashfall!" Featherfluff yelled. "I got the lion!" She rolled under Scratch and raked his belly.
Puresoul went and looked for Ashfall over all the fighting cats. She found her battling Cinderflame. He was about to bite her neck, and Puresoul charged. She closed her eyes, not knowing if he bit into her or not, and plowed him over. She claws at him viciously and didn't look back at Ashfall.
"The true kit of Windclaw." he growled.
Puresoul snarled, and scratched his throat open, hot blood gushing out. Half realizing what she'd done, she left him to die and looked at Ashfall. She went to her, blood oozing out of her throat as well.
"Hey...Lightheart and Windclaw say......." she managed to say. "They say I'll be born again...so I'll see you again..."
Puresoul cried out and pressed her nose to Ashfall's pelt.
"Be good..." she breathed, finally giving up the last of her life.
Puresoul growled and roared, blinded by rage, she went to Ashpaw and ripped his throat out, scratching at his body. Rosethorn backed off, scared. She remembered when Lightheart killed Ashpaw, but she'd never seen this kind of brutality!
She was next.
Then, when Puresoul saw everyone was doing fine with the apprentices, she raced over to help with Scratch. She scratched at him with Dawnbreeze and Featherfluff, Redfur soon joining in once Rainpaw was set with only one apprentice. Scratch had many wounds, but kept fighting. She dug her claws into his leg, climbing up him until she reached his throat. She bit at it, many times, until she saw blood gushing out like Ashpaw and Cinderflame.
All the cats backed off, and he fell over, unconscious. Moment later, it seemed, he was dead.
They had a moment of peace, but then, screams rang out. The cats looked at Robinpaw, Foxpaw and Rainpaw. Robinpaw shoved Rainpaw down and kept running, and the cats realized the hidden creaking sound was getting louder until...Crash!
A tree fell on the apprentices, but Foxpaw had escaped. She cried, trying to dig her sisters up. Rainpaw came put, tail-tip bent sharply and bleeding. Then, luckily, Robinpaw came out. But it was not a joyous occasion.
Half of one leg was missing, cut off by a big branch and a lot of squirming. But, but was also dragging her other leg.
A rustle came from the bushes. A muscular white tom with big, black blotches on his pelt came out of the bushes. All the cats growled. "I...I was sent by Rosethorn and Ashwhisker...I stayed out of the fight. Their intentions were bad." He looked at a cream she-cat with dark blue swirls on her side-lying dead by her comrades.
Everyone smiled at the newcomer, except those in pain, and Ashfall-the only death.

"Robinwing, come on! StarClan's all come to see this-cats have been reborn today!" Dawnbreeze called. He sat outside the Nursery den in the "RiverClan" land. He was excited, but Featherfluff wouldn't let anyone in, not even Shadowspots (the new member of the group). The red tom padded over to Dawnbreeze, dragging his leg stump and broken leg behind him. The backbone just in front of his legs broke. But he was healthy, happy, and was supported greatly by the blue tom. Redfur padded over, with Puresoul. "Is it okay to go in!?" Puresoul exclaimed.
"No, the kits haven't been born yet. Raindrop is still kitting." Dawnbreeze said sadly. "In the meantime, let's think of a Clan name!"
"Why?" Puresoul asked.
"Because we have a queen, kits on the way, and five warriors! Plus, apprentices since loners keep joining us! And a Medicine Cat-even an elder since Stormcloud retired! So once the loners are trained, that's eleven warriors if no more come...ten...something around there!" Robinwing said.
Redfur thought for a bit. "How about a Clan name in honor of the cat who started it all? LightClan."
The cats nodded, and agreed as loners padded up to see the new kits:
A brown tabby tom with green eyes (Pinefur), a jet black she-cat with yellow eyes (Nightsky), a white-gray she-cat with a brown stripe on her backbone and blue eyes (Leafbud), a fluffy brown tom with darker and lighter spots with green eyes(Toadleap), a thin-furred white she-cat with light brown around the face, and got darker on its face, and brown on its paws and tail and green eyes (Blacknose), and a silver tabby tom with blue eyes (Silverstripe). Oh, and Pinefur's kit (his mate died), Woodpaw.
All came to see the first kits born, the first ones born into LightClan. And none were surprised to see what they did.
Featherfluff let in only Shadowspots first one in. There was a she-cat, kind of fluffy and gray with white paws-she hadn't opened her eyes yet. A tom, deep blue who already opened his blue eyes and his twin with green eyes. A she-cat that was white with jet black paws and green eyes. Last, but not least, a cream she-cat with green eyes-the smallest of the litter. Raindrop remembered all the stories of her family...and knew each cat by heart-seeing them in her kits.
"So...do we name them like their first life or new names?" Shadowspots asked, remembering the stories as well.
"Ashkit, and Deepkit I want to keep, at least." Raindrop said, smiling.
"I want to keep Bluekit and Windkit too." Shadowspots said.
"So, it only makes sense to keep the last one." Raindrop said.
The two paused for a moment, looking at the cream kit. Then, at the same time, they spoke: "Lightkit."

The End
Thanks to all those who supported my books and gave me plenty of ideas. Thanks to Blossompaw, who helped me come up with the name "Raindrop" and to all others who helped me with names. I might come up with a sequel series, but thanks again.
If you have any ideas, you can PM me or post it somewhere...just not here, please ^^

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga!   My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new Warriors stories: The Light Saga!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3