Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well Hello There, Little One.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

Well Hello There, Little One. Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 10:54

A small calico kitten was wrapped up in a rouge's jaws. The rouge was calico, like the kitten. The rouge sat the kit down, then fled. "Mother? Where are you?" The kitten said, blinking her green eyes. Frightened,  Leaf looked around, before crawling towards Riverclan territory. She smelled the water, and she seemed very happy. Water was something Leaf grew around, and it was familiar to her. What she didn't know, was that this wasn't her home, and she wasn't alone.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 18:04

Splash.

Reedheart hooked a glittering silver fish out of the water and onto the stony shore, giving it a quick hard bite to quickly end its life. The warrior wore a smirk of triumph. But as he closed his eyes to give a prayer to StarClan, he heard a tiny mewling. Reedheart stood up and looked around for the source.

"Who's there?" he called out. What kits would be out here?

Well Hello There, Little One. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 18:10

"I-I'm Leaf... Who are you? Will you hurt me?"

The little voice squeaked, appearing before the cat from the reeds. It was drenched with water, and it made a leafy pattern. She looked up at the cat, and seemed scared. Well, if you were a kit who was lost, wouldn't you be scared?

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 11:14

Mintcloud's fur was gently pushed by the cool breeze by the river. She was hoping for some alone time so she could stare off and dream again, mainly because of her times when she becomes oblivious of others' feelings. Seeing Reedheart with some kit, Mintcloud quickly rushed over and started licking the kit the wrong way to warm her up. "Hush, don't worry... We won't hurt you, Leaf," the RiverClan warrior mewed softly, her voice hinted with patience and compassion. Nothing seemed to have some sort of edge to the silver tabby - she was always liked by the kits, apprentices, warriors, and elders. That was just how she was. In fact, it seemed that the whole clan found it easy to come to her for help or for anything in fact, which made her seem popular and especially attractive to toms. She always had the patience to help others anyway, so she might as well use it.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 11:20

Trying to be smaller, Leaf squeaked in fright. These cats were so big. "Wh- who are you? You don't smell like momma!" The kit cried out, wanting to go home.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 11:32

Surprised by Leaf's sudden fright, Mintcloud mewed softly, "It's alright Leaf, don't panic. I know that we can take care of you if Froststar says so. Our home is near water - you like water, right?" Looking around, she tried to scent if any other cat was around, but it was only them. She understood that this kit wanted to go home, but it seemed like the other cat left. A rogue by the smell of it. Not wanting to break the news to Leaf yet, Mintcloud quickly told Reedheart, "Watch her please - I'll follow the scent trail!" Dashing off, the RiverClan warrior went as far as she could without heading anywhere dangerous. Following the trail, she muttered something under her breath. Getting close to the border of another clan and somewhere unknown, Mintcloud no longer could find the scent trail. It probably faded off. Heading back, she took some time, mainly because she went and hunted a few fish on the way.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 11:36

She wanted to leave, then and there. The kit was frightened half to death, and it wasn't helping. Curling up, the fluffy ball hoped just to sleep it away, and her mom would be back... hopefully?

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 17:31

OOC: Oh! I'm so sorry for forgetting this topic! ;-;

IC: Reedheart nodded slowly, sitting in silent contemplation as Mintcloud talked and darted off. A rogue kit? The warrior loved kits, and a pang of empathy stung at him when he saw the small wet ball of fur there, but he didn't know what they'd do. What if Mintcloud really found the kit's mother? Would they send them off? Or would they try to coax both into joining the Clan.

Lost, he forced a smile and leaned down. "Don't worry, little one. We won't hurt you." he mewed. "The warrior code tells us not to neglect or endanger any kit."

Any kit, no matter their Clan. Reedheart thought. But even though this cat belonged to no Clan, perhaps RiverClan would still be merciful and let this kit join their ranks...

Well Hello There, Little One. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyTue 23 Jul 2013 - 17:45

"W-w-warrior code?" Leaf asked. She felt safer knowing she couldn't be harmed, but she didn't fully trust them yet. "Can you take me to where I will be safe?" Leaf mewed, hoping to get out of here. She was still somewhat a ball of fluff, and her fur was drying slowly.

Her hopes to become a kitten in a safe environment seemed to come true. That is good, right?

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. EmptyFri 26 Jul 2013 - 12:04

Coming back with some fish, Mintcloud sighed, "I followed the trail as far as I could, but it seemed the rogue had crossed the borders and started heading towards Twolegplace. I can't go any further without crossing other Clan territory." Dropping the fish, she gave a nod to Reedheart, asking if he wanted to share. If not, the RiverClan warrior could easily just bring the fish back to camp for some other cat to eat. Hoping that Leaf wouldn't mind joining the Clan, Mintcloud was going to focus a bit on helping the kit while spending time with Duckstep as much as she could. She wasn't sure how she was going to manage it, but that's what she had set and she wasn't going to change it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There, Little One.   Well Hello There, Little One. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There, Little One.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The River-
Jump to: