Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 15:47

Featherkit picked her way out of the nursery, the sun just rising over the camp. Most of the cats were asleep still, and the white she-cat felt bad she'd missed going out the first time with Honeykit. She really had wanted to go out, but she'd been too shy and scared to face all those new cats in the heat of the beautiful new-leaf day. But now, with most every cat sleeping, she was ready and willing to explore the confines of the camp she called home.
"Okay, Featherkit. No one else is up yet. So why don't you explore camp?" the she-kit whispered to herself, walking across camp shakily, pressed low to the ground. "I-It's a lot b-bigger than I thought..." she muttered, swallow a tight lump in her throat. She glanced at the dark camp entrance that lead to a sloping ravine, which lead the the trees that soared towards the clouds and gave the winds of life to all the creatures below. "I-It's okay. No rogue cats or foxes or badgers are going to run through and attack.." she whispered, eyes wide with terror as she suddenly felt herself wishing some cat would wake up.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 16:06

OCC: Can Rookkit join in? :D

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis Angel110

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 20:01

OOC- The more the merrier~

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 3:47

Honeykit opened her eyes with a yawn, before pausing. Next to her was nothing; which she thought was odd because she knew that was where Featherkit would of been. Where in StarClan's name was Featherkit? It was still dark outside...She forced herself to her paws and carefully moved from the bed and out of the nursery. Her eyes flickered as she swung her head around the camp before seeing Featherkit by the entrance of the camp. She quietly stalked over to her sister, making sure her sister didn't notice her coming forward before she whispered one single word. "Boo."

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 7:07

Featherkit jumped, stumbling backwards. She started to run, before tripping over her paws after noticing who it was. "Honeykit! Why'd you do that?" she whined, ears flattened against her head.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 7:18

Rookkit stealthily lurked in the early-dawn darkness behind the two sisters. He quietly observed them, feeling bad for the scared Featherkit. So, he made his way to get behind Honeykit, trying to be stealthy, but apparently, the twigs didn't like that. Snap! He had stood on one and broken it. Oh no... he thought, freezing up and hoping he looked like part of the scenery as a giddy panic surged through him. What'll they think of me sneaking around like this?

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis Angel110

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 10:25

Honeykit was giggling when she scared her sister, and even when Featherkit was chewing her out; and opened her mouth to say something when a twig behide her snapped suddenly. She jumped, letting out a small squee as she hurried to Featherkit's side before turning and scanning the camp for what had scared her. She finally made out Rookkit's form, and with a grin, she started to laugh again. "Oh, Rookkit! I guess that is fair, you scaring me, I totally had that coming," she waved her tail at Rookkit, showing that she had seen him before gently nuzzling her sister. "Sorry about scaring you, Featherkit, I just couldn't help it!"

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013 - 13:02

Featherkit looked at her sister crossly, but huffed, giving in to her. "Fine, I forgive you. Oh. And hi, Rookkit." she said, greeting Rookkit after her initial shock.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis   Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I Missed Our First Day Out, Sis
Page 1 of 1