Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Really Missed You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I Really Missed You Empty
PostSubject: I Really Missed You   I Really Missed You EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 7:24

"Creammist. Come on, let's go on a walk." She hissed quietly, pulling her head out of the den entrance. She waited patiently for her best friend to step out so they could leave.

OOC: Shortness is always bad Don't forget to recommend Applekit for TC MCA!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: I Really Missed You   I Really Missed You EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 7:30

Creammist smiled and headed out of the den after her best friend.

OOC; I know, right?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Really Missed You   I Really Missed You EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 8:14

OOC: Lol yeah

IC: "So... um..." She started, her tone changing massively from happy to worry. "You're probably going to hate me for this, but I... mated with a rouge," With shame, she turned her head away. "Worse: I had his kits." She stopped abruptly, tears forming little balls in her sad blue eyes.

"I got ill. Severely ill. I nearly died." She let out a sob, tears thundering down her face. "My son, Ripplepaw died. He went on a quest to find his father, but died in the process."

OOC2: I'm brushing my hair and typing with one hand so..

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Really Missed You   I Really Missed You EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 8:22

ooc;it's fine!
ic;

Creammist took a step back from Salmonstripe. She stuttered, speechless for a moment. All she could say was, "You've changed." And then she whipped around and raced the camp entrance, tears forming in her eyes. How could her best friend have done that?

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Really Missed You   I Really Missed You EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 8:43

Now she was all alone. All alone to drown in tears. All alone to suffer. All alone to... Die. "Creammist..." She whispered, crying loudly. She didn't care if she was caught. She buried her head into her paws, letting out mourningful wails.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Really Missed You   I Really Missed You EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 12:42

Creammist heard her best friend's wails, but she was crying too hard and feeling too betrayed to go back. All of her instincts were pushing her to go to Salmonstripe and help her through whatever was troubling her, but her best friend's betrayal was... well... happened. It already happened. Nothing could ease Creammist now, not even the satisfaction of her best friend being happy.

She sighed.

Her life was ruined. Everything important in her consciousness was dead. She couldn't care less if she slipped on a phantom rock and hit her head on another phantom rock in the phantom river. The river was her stronghold. Everything that tied her to the origins of RiverClan. Everything that reminded her who she was, what her personality was, what her traits were, how she was.

And now the river reminded her that she wasn't, that her personality wasn't, that her traits weren't real. They were phantom, all created because of StarClan, dead cats, who died because their lives ended. They wanted to create other cats in their place, but Creammist was nowhere near the phantom cats who died phantom lives, who lived phantom lives, who were born from phantom lives.

Everything was phantom. Nothing was real.

Creammist was phantom. Creammist was nothing. Nothing was real. Creammist was a real phantom.

And that was it.

Creammist's life, personality, and traits were real phantoms. Overall, life was a phantom.

Except for Salmonstripe's betrayal.

That was real.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Really Missed You   I Really Missed You Empty

Back to top Go down

I Really Missed You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: