Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SkyClan's Rebirth

Go down 
+8
Moss(Hazel and Berry)
Sleepy
Ebby
Light(silver)
Honey Badger
meme police
Reaper King
Echo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 12:55

So, sorry to double-post (again), but I'm going to start the RP thread some time today, so look forward to that! Also, we're literally going to RP how the new SkyClan formed, so you'll all start as rogues/kittypets/loners/whatevers. Thank you~ I'll edit this post with the thread when I make it!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyWed 3 Jul 2013 - 17:47

Name: Berrypaw

Rank You Wish to Have: Medicine cat apprentice?

Appearance: She has white fur that's medium length. Her body has large brown, black, and grey dots. She has amber eyes. When the sun shines on her back it turns the dots into various colors like blue, green, purple. Her paws are black

Personality: She is endlessly curious and is optimistic. She is a strategist and clever. She is very caring. But when she gets angry she gets really angry and can hold a grudge for a long time.

*Origins: Loner/Abandoned kittypet

History: She has an unusual fur pattern because her mother has a show cat and her father had a tortoiseshell pattern. She had 3 siblings. At birth she was called Berry. She lived with her mother who didn't like her curiosity. Her owners didn't like it too. So she was sold to another owner but when she was going to her new home she escaped and became a loner. She explored a lot and met other cats that weren't always friendly. One day she saw a big group of cats (SkyClan) and wanted to join them because she was lonely. She didn't like fighting so she became a medicine cat.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 12:03

Name: Snake/Adderfang

Rank You Wish to Have: Warrior

Appearance: Solid black tom with bright, golden eyes. ((Sorry its a short appearance))

Personality: Brave, Intelligent, Short Tempered. ((K short personality to D:))

*Origins: Rouge

History:  He was born and raised in the wild. Many times did two-legs nearly catch him, but he greeted their hands with his claws. His mother left him and his siblings with his father once they were weaned. His father had no clue what he was doing so he tried his best to raise Snake and his siblings, but only Snake survived. His father died shortly after all Snakes siblings did due to grief, leaving Snake (Now about a year old) to fend for himself. Snake was more than capable of doing this, being a natural born hunter. He has wandered ever since, until he found SkyClan.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 13:16

Both accepted. Sorry that I haven't been able to get the thread up - I'll try to have that soon. ;A;

RP thread is now up!

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 13:55

Is it too late to join? ;A;

Name: Jo / Rosepaw - Rosethorn

Rank You Wish to Have: Warrior

Appearance: Her fur is a rosy dark red, her tail has black stripes and her muzzle and ears are black, her eyes are a bright green.

Personality: She's rather dark and snappy; not the kindest cat, nor the most gentle, but she's got a good side, as does everyone.

*Origins: Loner.

History: She was raised by a former Clan cat that was exiled for a cross-Clan relationship; however said cat died when she was only around seven moons old, so she fended for herself for a long while, until she chanced on Silentstar.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 19:51

It's never too late May~ Accepted!

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 14:07

NOTICE FOR SILVER AND MOSS

Silver, Moss... I'm getting tired of your posts. It makes no sense! I'm going to be pointing out what I don't like individually to you both.

Moss;; Berry wandered around because she was bored. Details? She's a loner and doesn't she usually hang alone? She would be trying to fend off for herself. Also, in an old OOC, I told strictly to everyone not to approach Silent. The only reason Hail was allowed to approach (because I'm letting it slide) is because he'll be the deputy, so he might as well get to know Silent, even if they'll be arguing. I'm pretty sure most cats don't randomly approach another unless something truly intrigued them about the other cat.

Also, more description please? I'd love them not to be a one liner. In my definition, a one liner is sentences that make up only one line. Like the one I'm about to show you:

"This was were SkyClan was to begin. They will rise again."

One line, yes? No?

Silver;; Sorta the same as Moss. Muddy's a kittypet, so he should have a very hard time climbing a tree. What other cat? Are you referring to Silent or Cream or Hail or Jo or Snake or Cloud or Prince? Be clear please! Also, grammar please. I'd love to have proper grammar, mainly because I can't stand improper grammar very well (thanks so much English Honors...). Again with the bored thing - cats almost always have something to do unless they're kits who get tired of clan games.

I'm pretty sure kittypets wouldn't try and make friends with loners/rogues/whatevers. They kinda fear them because they think of them as vicious cats who'd devour them to pieces. Logic please? Oh, and don't forget to add more detail. I'd like at least five lines each per post~ This refers to you too Moss.

Now then, may you please fix your posts to my requirements? I'd like that. Thank you so much~ <3

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2526

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul 2013 - 14:39

Maybe this isn't too late either?

Name: Kirsim / Hillpaw (claw)

Rank You Wish to Have: Apprentice

Apperance
Spoiler:
Yes, his back is supposed to look like that.

Personality: Mostly keeps to himself. His trust is had to gain because of his past. But if it is, he shows a more relaxed side. Has a strong sense of what is his, and what is not. Rarely speaks.

*Origins: Kittypet

History: Kirsim was born to a stray and a much-loved kittypet. His mother, the kittypet, saw at once when he was born that something was wrong with his back. The Twolegs never noticed. When he was adopted at 5 moons, it was to a family with a pair of Twoleg kits. He had loved them, but then they kept stroking his deformed back; which was as painful as rolling in legos broken glass. Very patient, all he did was snarl for two moons. He bit them both in the end. An elderly Twoleg saw this, and swiped him across the haunches with a long stick. Kirsim ran away through an open window and ran toward the forest. But after failing many times trying to hunt for himself for a moon, he found SkyClan and decided to join. He has hated Twolegs ever since, and trust is hard to come by.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Jul 2013 - 15:20

Accepted~ <3

This character is very interesting, I like it!

Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 9:15

NUU SKYCLAN.

Name: Sleek, Feathertail

Rank You Wish to Have: Could she join pregnant and be a queen?

Appearance: A thin dull gray she with a fluffy tail and chest.

Personality: shy and a bit wary of the other cats, but longs for others after being a loner.

*Origins: She was a kitty-pet when she was a kit, but hated her two-legs, they had small children, and ran away to become a loner, as she was until she found the new clan.

History:

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jul 2013 - 13:15

Yep, accepted~ <3

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2013 - 3:28

BUMP~ <3

This RP isn't dying. >~<;

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SkyClan's Rebirth   SkyClan's Rebirth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SkyClan's Rebirth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2