Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take me away, a sweet escape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Take me away, a sweet escape Empty
PostSubject: Take me away, a sweet escape   Take me away, a sweet escape EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:42

Mottlekit was bored with staying in the camp, in her mind she was quite smart enough to explore the outside world. She wanted to see everything. to catch her own prey, to see another clan cat and maybe even take one on in a fight. In fact, had she been born a few moons before, she'd be an apprentice by now. The only problem was, she wasn't. She was cursed with kit-hood, thus leaving her stuck in the confinement of the camp. Only not for long, this kit had a plan. Looking around to make sure no one was watch, the kit started her way to the exit of the camp. Until... crap! Busted.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Take me away, a sweet escape   Take me away, a sweet escape EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:46

Smokepaw stood in the entrance of the camp, as she looked down unto the kit whom tried to escape. The apprentice carried two frogs in her mouth, barely unable to speak. "Get back into camp Mottlekit, you will be an apprentice soon." The smokey tabby mewed through the frogs. "After I put this prey down I will play with you maybe teach you the hunter's crouch." Smokepaw hoped that she would cure the kit's boredness, by doing that.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Take me away, a sweet escape   Take me away, a sweet escape EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 20:53

The kit filled with disapointment, but not for long. "Would you really?" She squeaked, following the apprentice over to the freshkill pile. "Did you know I'm going to be the best warrior ever?" Mottlekit was babbling now, she started rambling on about how she was already a good pouncer and now she'd be even better. It was mindless chatter and while it was probably extremely annoying to Smokepaw, she continued, scrunching in her smushed in face every now and then.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Take me away, a sweet escape   Take me away, a sweet escape EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:04

"Well to be the best warrior ever you have to be a leader. So when you get there I will admit defeat." She mewed as she set the frogs down. "Come on let's go over to a clear area so you don't trip over something. Smokepaw mewed as she walked over to the area in front of the apprentices' den.

Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

PostSubject: Re: Take me away, a sweet escape   Take me away, a sweet escape EmptyWed 5 Jun 2013 - 21:09

The kit tried to imagine herself as the leader, but right now all she could picture was Sagestar being the leader and she was different from the handsome leader in many ways. "Fine." Mottlekit said, admitting defeat herself. Perking up again, the kit cheerfully agreed and followed the apprentice to an open space.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Take me away, a sweet escape   Take me away, a sweet escape EmptyThu 6 Jun 2013 - 11:59

Smokepaw then turned towards Mottlekit once they got to the area of preference. "When you crouch, you want to keep your tail still, also you want to keep steady, but light on your feet." She tried to explain. She then crouched down like she explained her tail still, and she was steady. "You try."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take me away, a sweet escape   Take me away, a sweet escape Empty

Back to top Go down

Take me away, a sweet escape
Page 1 of 1