Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Accidental crossing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Accidental crossing Empty
PostSubject: Accidental crossing   Accidental crossing EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:15 am

Patcheye padded across the moor, her fluffy calico fur shining as the moons rays made her fur seem to turn to autumn colors, she took in a deep breath through her pink nose. As she did this she took in a rabbits scent "Ah, I think I can get something for my clan' she thought, her green-blue tinted eyes stared at its brown pelt, she launched forward but missed, she let out a hiss of frustration and ran after it, determination written clearly on her face, a couple minutes went by, only seeming seconds for her, not noticing she was crossing the thunderpath and onto Shadowclan territory, she only noticed until the rabbit disappeared, which was so far in. "Oh dear Starclan! what did I do?" she growled and turned to run back, but she heard a something crunch and she lashed around, only seeing a figure in the background.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Accidental crossing   Accidental crossing EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:36 am

Ooc: We currently have a battle training topic going on, so can this be after that so Shade knows some decent battle moves just in case? x)

Ic: A hiss came from the shadows, and out leaped a decently-sized grey tabby cat; no wonder he blended in the shadows so well. The tom let out a snarl, purposefully missing in his leap as to hopefully scare the Warrior into running before he actually attacked. Claws unsheathed, he let out another hiss pf anger and got ready to pounce once more, no questions asked.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Accidental crossing   Accidental crossing EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:58 am

Ooc: This was Patch maybe sage and shad eh, I guess it is ok, but why would a Thunderclan app be on Shadowclan territory?
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Accidental crossing   Accidental crossing EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Ooc: Shadepaw is in Shadowclan x) I have a Life-Pass.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Accidental crossing   Accidental crossing EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:27 pm

OOC: Oh right, colors hehe XD,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidental crossing   Accidental crossing Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidental crossing
Page 1 of 1