Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dewkit [yay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DewFlare

DewFlare

Clan/Rank : Kit
Number of posts : 2

Dewkit [yay] Empty
PostSubject: Dewkit [yay]   Dewkit [yay] EmptyTue 14 May 2013 - 15:32

Cat Name: Dewkit [Dewflare]

Tom or She-Cat: She-Cat

Favorite Warriors Character(s): Lionblaze, Hollyleaf, Firestar, Bluestar, Gray Wing

Familiarity with the series: I have read all, i do understand Rping Tongue

Appearance: Dewkit [yay] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe-v3KejLoCZPrp4j_ZNLCFzpZkIH6YsZPad3XvylGeOi07Bd5Tw

Personality: Focused, determined, imaginative, assertive, serious, respectful, conventional, proud and passive

Origins: Full clan Cute

Clan: ...Windclan... (what if i were to become part of the dark forest, then what?)

RP: Dewkit lied in the grass. She stared up at the cloudless sky and wondered, 'When will i become an apprentice?' She kept gazing up until her leader called the clan for a meeting. She stood up from the grass and strolled to the where the rest of her clan mates were. She sat right beside her mother...

Last edited by DewFlare on Tue 14 May 2013 - 16:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Dewkit [yay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dewkit [yay]   Dewkit [yay] EmptyTue 14 May 2013 - 16:12

Hi!

This website is a Warriors roleplay. Basically, we all have our own original characters in the four Clans and we all post with each other, in our character's point of view. Think of it like a big collaborative novel. You can click here for an example of people roleplaying as part of our plot. If you're still confused, don't be afraid to ask questions~

On the subject of your creation, you do have a couple of things wrong that need fixing. For one thing, you used the wrong template. New members use this template (click). The template you used are for people who are established members and have had at least one of their characters die, hence the "StarClan" part. This template is almost identical to the one you're supposed to use, but you need to have an RP sample so we can be sure you know how to RP.

Two, the origins are basically the background of your cat. Are they Clan-born? Were they born to rogues? Most characters have to be Clan-born, so feel free to just ignore that part.

Another thing is the Clan. You have to decide on one xD It'll just be the Clan your character is in, so pick carefully.

Dewkit [yay] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Dewkit [yay]
Page 1 of 1