Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]

Go down 
+6
Reaper King
Stormi the Gummy
Kes
Echo
Mink
Bloo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] Empty
PostSubject: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 9:52

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] 92330410
(Click on image to get to site)

Hey guys! Long time no speak (: I hope you are all doing well- the site looks great, and it's a shame I don't have enough time for it anymore. My friend Sean and I have made, and still are, a Minecraft server. It has huge potential, and it would mean the world to us if you came and checked it out on it's official launching date Sunday, April 28th 2013. I will be there to greet you, my username is Blueskie.

Story

The year is 2013. And the world is over.
An enormous EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) has passed over the Earth's surface, knocking out all electrical devices, resulting in the world's civilization tumbling into chaos. It has been 8 months since the EMP, and now new order is restoring the world. A mysterious governement system has slowly risen to power, and small towns are starting to form all around where North America used to be situated. Now in the newly named country, Fraedyn, lay two distinct regions. Camoria- the oceanic region, is where Canada once was. Woolsworth, the futuristic United States, and Mexico; the badlands. Marauders and lost people, who once were valued citizens make their homes there, are shunned by the townspeople.

It is your mission to journey into the nation of Fraedyn, gain power, and start a city of your own. Take control of your future! Make sure the future of the Earth- and the people on it, doesn't crumble into oblivion.

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 12:54

Oh my Bloo, long time no see. It's good to see you're doing fine everything. And it's good to know that you are alive. I will join the server when I can. I'm currently on a school computer, my laptop went awal kinda like the other person. :3 lol no. but anyways It'd be fun to join, NICE SEEING YOU~
~Mink

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 15:10

Awesome! Glad to hear it. Thank you <3

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 15:26

Kyaaah~ Bloo, so glad to see you again! I wish you had more time to RP with us, but it's alright that you don't. I'd love to join the server, but I can't get Minecraft. Hope to see you again sometime~ <3

- Echo

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 15:11

Nice to see you too <3
The server is launching in 2 days! Hope to see you there minecrafters!

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013 - 16:27

You don't know me, but hi!
Yeah. I'm the weird one that PMed you.
I don't have a Minecraft, but I was thinking about getting one. If I do, I'll join :3

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 6:59

I'll definitely be there Bloo! :D Sound fun!

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzRevolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrRevolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaRevolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] 1voydRevolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] 2gy1qubRevolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksRevolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 8:52

THE SERVER IS LAUNCHING TODAY! COME JOIN THE FUN AT:

officialrevolution.servegame.com

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 9:30

I am coming to join! :D

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Nightly
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 9:52

Sorry, didn't have time to log in on this rare chance of internet, but i just wanted to post.

You don't know me either, but i'll be sure to go on! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 9:54

It... actually looks fun. xD

I might join. My computer gets really laggy even in single player, but I might give it a try.

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 10:33

Please come Sleeps! :D
WE ARE IN NEED OF NEW MEMBERRRRRRRS.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 11:04

I'd continue playing on your server but I have another game that desperately needs my attention. I had fun on it for the few minutes I was on though!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 15:40

I tried this out, starting as an adventurer with Frosty. We built a little house into a wall somewhere near one of the towns and generally stayed out of other people's way. We didn't do much, really. I got lost a couple of times and tamed a dog which I had for the longest time before it got killed trying to save me. Even still, I had great fun while I was there. Everything looked exceptionally well made, and I had looked forward to playing some more later.

I got back on just now only to find that someone ransacked our house, and literally stole everything. They took all the wood off of the walls, the wood on the floor, the furnace, the beds, the crafting table, the door, the little memorial sign I made for my dog... and then they left a sarcastic, snarky sign on top of all that saying:

"Thanks for my wood. Don't steal people's stuff."

So, yeah. I think I'm done with this ;_; This isn't the fault of any of you guys running it. In fact, I think everyone here with Minecraft should give it a shot. But srsly, that is such a douche move I cannot even aksdjglasdkjg.

The Screenshot:

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Mon 29 Apr 2013 - 15:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 15:43

This is why games where others can interact with your stuff are dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]   Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER] Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolution Official 5.1 [MINECRAFT SERVER]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next