Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out

Go down 
+3
Flybot
Ice Cream Zombie
Sleepy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out Empty
PostSubject: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 18:34

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out Katawa-shoujo-banner
KATAWA SHOUJO
Hisao Nakai, a normal boy living a normal life, has his life turned upside down when a congenital heart defect forces him to move to a new school after a long hospitalization. Despite his difficulties, Hisao is able to find friends—and perhaps love, if he plays his cards right. Troubled over his months-long stay at the hospital after his heart almost gave out and trying to adjust to his new surroundings, he is trying hard to find his place in the world. After being thrown into a new beginning, the chaotic circumstances have forced Hisao to rethink his apathetic disposition, especially regarding things like life, friendship and future.

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out To-the-moon-promo
TO THE MOON
Dr. Eva Rosalene and Dr. Neil Watts have rather peculiar jobs: they give people another chance to live. Literally. There exists a technology that allows doctors to weave artificial memories, such that a patient can request attempts to alter their mind, and wake up with memories of things that didn’t actually happen. However, since these new memories are permanent, the conflict between them and the existing authentic memories clash in such a way that it ceases the person’s ability to properly function. Thus, the operation is only done to people on their deathbeds, to fulfill what they wish they had done with their lives… but didn’t. But creating a new memory is not as simple as pressing a button. The technology requires the doctors to step into the memories of the patient, which are reconstructed as interactive scenes. The doctors then gradually traverse backwards through memories of the patient’s life until they reach childhood — at which point, the wish of the patient in present time would be transferred over. Along with the doctors’ influence, the patient (as a child) could then lead an entire different life inside their head, working toward and fulfilling their dying wish themselves. And if all goes well, they would wake up, having lived the dream life they never had, and embrace a brief moment of blissful fulfillment. Shortly after, they’d draw their last breath. Every once in a while, there comes a life that is rather peculiar. This particular story follows Dr. Rosalene and Dr. Watts’ attempt to fulfill the dream of the dying elderly man, Johnny. In their mission to do so, they traverse backwards through the man’s memories, unfolding his curious life story before their eyes. With each step back in time, a new fragment of Johnny’s past is revealed. And as the two doctors piece together the puzzled events that spanned a life time, they seek to find out just why the frail old man chose his dying wish to be what it is. And Johnny’s last wish is, of course… to go to the moon.

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out Kanade
ANGEL BEATS
A young man wakes up in a school yard with no memory. A female student nearby, who is pointing a sniper rifle at someone, introduces herself as Yuri (aka Yurippe) and informs him that he's dead, cannot die anymore, and should join her oft-name-changing organization, currently called the Afterlife Battlefront, in a struggle against God and his apparent representative in this world, the cute but seemingly emotionless Student Council President dubbed Angel. The young man eventually remembers that his name is Otonashi and comes to understand that everyone at the school has died, and that “deaths” in this place are just temporary inconveniences. He also learns that the students in the Battlefront are free-willed individuals who have rebelled against God by refusing to conform – and thus being obliterated from this world and (presumably) reincarnated – because they have grudges against God over great suffering in their former lives.

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out The-Walking-Dead-Game-Banner
THE WALKING DEAD
Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 18:46

To The Moon...So many rabbits >_>

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 1:01

I highly recommend Angel Beats for those who have not watched it yet.

Warning: Prepare for the feels.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGgdMsS Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGg3TFt  Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGg3GK7 Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGg2WjR

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JcTsSP1  Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JcnAVnI Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out Grub_f10Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 6:05

Everything but To the Moon I've got a top notch experience of. Hardcore feels here, folks.

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 6:15

"I'm making lasagna..." Flight of the Concords.
what.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 7:07

:U I'm currently watching Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae O Bokutachi Wa Mada Shiranai

I am feeling something in my brain. Because we all know you don't feel with your heart. Logic~

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out 756

"Six childhood friends grew apart in high school. One of them is Jintan, now a shut-in. He gets a request to fulfill a wish for Menma, the only one of their friends to have stayed the same over the years. In order to grant her wish, he will have to find and reunite their old friends."

Basically Menma is dead and can't remember what her wish is. C: It's pretty good, actually...

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGgdMsS Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGg3TFt  Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGg3GK7 Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JGg2WjR

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JcTsSP1  Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JcnAVnI Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out Grub_f10Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 7:53

WELL now Sleepy since you're an "Administrator" of the site, maybe you should get off you eyes off of Youtube.. and train meh cat :U MEEER sorry I raged it's just that you're an Administrator and you can't even train one kitty. I will watch some of those amine soon >.>

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 8:51

Mink Sat Rosa wrote:
WELL now Sleepy since you're an "Administrator" of the site, maybe you should get off you eyes off of Youtube.. and train meh cat :U MEEER sorry I raged it's just that you're an Administrator and you can't even train one kitty. I will watch some of those amine soon >.>
Nothing to do with the topic.
Nothing.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 10:01

Mink Sat Rosa wrote:

I am training you. You just haven't posted in your border patrol topic in forever.

Also, piss off. You obviously didn't even read the topic, so you just came here to yell at me for not posting in something... that I've been waiting for you to post in for awhile now. Believe it or not, your training is not the top priority in my life. I wasn't able to train you at first because I was in the middle of trying to finish up the Deomilites plot, and now that I do have time you just haven't been posting. I'm sure you have better things to do than wait around whining about you not being a warrior right away, so go do those things instead.

Last edited by Sleepy on Fri 19 Apr 2013 - 11:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 11:12

SLEEPY WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? ;A; The feels... I can't take them D;

Especially the Walking Dead game and Katawa Shoujo. But more the Walking Dead. I cried. I flooded the house. Saltwater fish lived in the tears that I cried.

This topic isn't safe...
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out EmptyFri 19 Apr 2013 - 11:32

Gingerheart wrote:
SLEEPY WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? ;A; The feels... I can't take them D;

Especially the Walking Dead game and Katawa Shoujo. But more the Walking Dead. I cried. I flooded the house. Saltwater fish lived in the tears that I cried.

This topic isn't safe...

You've found out my evil plan to flood the world, with this topic being the first step. Freebird Games, Telltale Games, Jun Maeda, and Four Leaf Studios are my collaborators.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out   Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleepy's Favorite Feelsy Things That You Should Try Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: