Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Silentstar sighed, leaping up onto the Highrock. She didn't think she could handle this. At least, not currently. Thinking, she was pretty sure she had to handle some training and then later some more apprentice ceremonies. Then again, they needed their apprentices, let alone warriors though.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Skyclan meeting!"

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Mudkit pokes his head out of the nursery. Excitement rose inside of him as he stepped out into the clearing.

ANYWHO! I'm Tumbly of Tummington. I fight food that fights back although I have been shirking my duties as of late.. Yeah this is a bad signature... to change later. BYE, Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
http://valleywolves.canadian-forum.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:16 pm

"Mudkit, you have reached the age of six moons and its time for you to be apprenticed." Silentstar meowed, "From this day forth, until you have received your warrior name, you will be known as Mudpaw." Her deep blue gaze traveled to find a familiar face in the crowd, "Larchcloud - you have proven yourself as a capable warrior and I believe you're ready for another apprentice. You will mentor Mudpaw."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 am

Larchcloud, totally being there, smiled. Two apprentices... not bad. She could manage it. Touching noses with her apprentice, she couldn't wait.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Tumbly

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Apprentice
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:04 pm

Mudpaw eagerly reached up and touched Larchcloud on the nose, a bit harder than he intended to. His nose felt a bit sore afterwards and he quietly muttered, "sorry."

ANYWHO! I'm Tumbly of Tummington. I fight food that fights back although I have been shirking my duties as of late.. Yeah this is a bad signature... to change later. BYE, Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
http://valleywolves.canadian-forum.com/
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Larchcloud purred. "It is alright." The she-cat mewed.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Mudkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: