Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. Empty
PostSubject: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:50

Kestrelflight pumped her skinny but long legs through her forest. She laughed out loud, almost maniacally. She really felt like she was flying. Flying low, maybe, but still flying. Coming to a stop, she reached the RiverClan border. She paused for a few seconds, her over-worked heart beating rapidly. Shrugging, she continued on, going down the bank and stopping at the river's edge. An idea sparked in her crazy mind. I want to go swimming. Kestrelflight waded a few steps in and paused. The water tugged at her legs, but that was fine. She thought she could handle it. Kestrelflight took a few more steps forwards, slipping slightly on the rocks.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Characters : {Mk} Moonkit, {Sk} Stormkit
Clan/Rank : {Mk} Riverclan kit, {Sk} Windclan kit
Virgo Dragon
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:55

Stormpaw was ready to concour his childhood fears. He remembered the fateful day when he almost drowned in the river but thankfully got saved. Now he was there, again. But this time, he saw another cat, a skinny, frail, scary cat. He got frightened at first, but still decided to take a swim in the pool.

Stormkit::Windclan::Kit

Moonkit::Riverclan::Kit

I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. CBk2eI'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 12:57

Kestrelflight took another step forward. The rocks shifted underneath her, causing the medicine cat to loose her balance. The stream knocked her legs from under her, swiftly taking her in it's grasp and flinging her down the river. Kestrelflight yowled loudly, a sorrowful wail. "Save me!" she screeched.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 13:01

Stormpaw didn't know what to do. this was another cat but, she was from a different clan. Secretly though, Stormpaw didn't like the idea of 4 clans. He always thought that all cats should be a unit. So as of now, it didn't matter that the cat was from another clan, Stormpaw leaped and splashed in the ice cold water and tried to drag the cat back to shore.

I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. CBk2eI'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. VgYvW
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 13:02

Kestrelflight wiggled and flashed. "Save me!" she screeched again, flailing her legs everywhere.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 13:08

This time Stormpaw tried pushing the flailing cat to shore. He never was taught how to save other cats but he did his best. He was close eenough now that he could easily grabb the cat by the scruff and try to drag her to shore. He didn't know if he was strong enough to carry the cat but he finally made it.

OOC: Supercat. idk. O3O

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyWed 3 Apr 2013 - 13:23

Landing upon the shore, she burst out gasping, releasing a few mouthfuls of warm water. She turned and glared at the younger cat angrily. "What did you do to me?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 7:58

Stormpaw was confused. All he tried to do was save her life and in return he got screamed at. Stormpaw's feelings were easily hurt. "I...I was just..." Stormpaw couldn't find the right words so he took off. Angry and sad at the same time. "You butt"!! He yelled back as he ran off.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:03

Kestrelflight was outraged. How dare he! Chasing after the apprentice, she started screeching every curse word she knew in the book. With all of the 'flying' she's been doing recently, she caught up semi-quickly, her tail streaming behind her.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:07

Stormpaw didn't notice that he was being chased until he heard raging footsteps behind him. He turned to see an outraged she-cat whom he had not found the name of. But Stormpaw didn't know how to fight!!! And if he brought the she-cat into camp, what would his clan think of him. Stormpaw just kept running and running, trying to outrun this savage, ugly, bully, mean, stingy, ungrateful cat.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:11

Kestrelflight was tiring out quickly. Lack of proper nourishment and enderance was wearing down on her. Her heart was pumping up and down. She was slowing down, but yet she was so close to the apprentice. "Turn around and fight!"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:16

Stormpaw had no idea how to fight, but he didn't want to get in trouble with his own clan. He took a moment to think but finally flashed back and unsheathed his claws, blindly swinging at this mangy, un-kept, slow, raggety ragdoll of an un-excussable unfairly mean old sack.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:19

Kestrelflight jumped back in surprise. "You can't attack me!" she shreiked angrily. "I am a medicine cat!" she shouted to the idiotic apprentice. Kestrelflight would fluff out her once very fluffy and beautiful fur, but couldn't as it was matted down to her frail body.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Virgo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 19:29

Stormpaw was never taught that you can never fight a medicine cat. He wanted to become a loyal warrior of his clan. This was how he did it, wasn't it? He kept swinging at the mangy, dirty, messed up, old sack.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. EmptyFri 5 Apr 2013 - 19:49

Kestrelflight dodged, hissing. "You stupid apprentice! I need to see Morningfur!" she wailed, crouching down.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.   I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm cray-cray. The water looks nice. Glub glub.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next