Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Time for Silverpaw!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Hunting Time for Silverpaw! Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 16:10

After finally being home, Gingerheart could finally continue with Silverpaw's training. She felt truly awful for making her apprentice wait so long, but now there wasn't a reason to wait. Quickly, she padded to the apprentice's den and called out for Silverpaw. "Silverpaw! Its time for training!"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySun 17 Mar 2013 - 12:50

Silverpaw lifted her head up drowzily. She still had a few scratches from the big battle, but she was fine enough to still go hunting. Padding out, she stretched as she reached Gingerheart. "I'm still a little dazed from the fight." She yawned. "I really can't remember much of what happened. I just remember being woken up afterwards, covered in blood." If only Silverpaw knew the extent of her rage in that fight.

Leechkit:

Hunting Time for Silverpaw! Mew
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptyThu 28 Mar 2013 - 20:51

OOC: I am so sorry D: It never notified me that this had a new message...

"Don't worry aobut it," Gingerheart repsonded, giving Silverpaw a reassuring lick on her head. "You did a wonderful job. No one could ask for more! Although I wasn't able to keep an eye on you. I'm sorry for that..." She muttered as she turned and headed for the entrance of the camp, ready to finally teach Silverpaw how to hunt. It had been so long since she was able to train her, and now she could. "For now, you will learn to hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySat 6 Apr 2013 - 16:08

Silverpaw shook her head. "No, it's fine! I can't expect you to always keep an eye on me. You have stuff to do too." The apprentice followed her mentor to the camp entrance, twitching her whiskers as she heard that they were going hunting. ShadowClan cats are known for sneaking in the shadows to attack enemy cats, so maybe I can apply that in hunting prey, too. She thought as she followed Gingerheart.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySun 7 Apr 2013 - 21:03

When they finally got out into the territory, Gingerheart took a deep breath. It was so nice to breathe in the smell of the marsh once again, and she hoped that she still knew what she was doing. Well, hunting was in her veins, but she hadn't hunted in so long due to being in Riverclan, so she was going to be a little rusty. "Okay, Silverpaw. Watch what I do." She then dropped down into a crouch, her paws steady and her tail out to keep herself balanced and light on her feet. "When crouching, make sure that your steps cannot be heard. Prey will hear you, or in some cases smell you, before they see you. You have to be careful. First, let's focus on silence. Now it's your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 13:57

Studying how her mentor did it, Silverpaw imitated how she crouched. It wasn't perfect, her putting a little more weight on one side, but it was good for a first try. She slowly crawled forward, pawstep by pawstep, trying to keep her as silent as possible.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 16:20

Gingerheart watched her carefully, noting how she seemed to be more on one side, but it definitely was a great start. "That's good, but try to keep all of your weight up. Your paw steps sound like a stumbling badger," She purred in amusement before crouching again, acting as if she were being lifted up to keep the weight up. "You must be perfectly balanced, otherwise they'll be able to hear you from Fourtrees!"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 12:38

Silverpaw snorted in amusement at her mentor's comment, as she stood up slightly to shift her paws. She crouched again, this time trying to keep her weight more evenly spread and lifted up. Taking a few steps, she tried to avoid making noise as her paws touched the ground.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 20:07

"Good, good! You're already improving!" Gingerheart praised with a proud smile on her face. "Now that you have learned how to crouch, tell me: what do you smell?" She asked her apprentice, raising her nose in the air and taking a big whiff before finding the trail of a frog not too far off.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySun 21 Apr 2013 - 7:46

Putting up her nose, Silverpaw smelled a couple of things. One was the almost overpowering stench of the Carrionplace. Even from a distance it still reeks! She thought, scrunching up her face. Blocking out that smell, she found something else underneath. The muddy scent of... "A frog!" She whispered excitedly.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySat 27 Apr 2013 - 19:37

"Great job!" Gingerheart exclaimed, proud of Silverpaw for being able to spot it almost immediately. "Now, do you know which direction it's coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySat 4 May 2013 - 11:09

Tasting the air again, Silverpaw turned her head slightly each time, trying to smell in every direction. She found the smell was strongest farther from the camp, near her left. "Over there." She meowed, pointing her tail in the direction of it.

Leechkit:

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptySun 5 May 2013 - 20:02

Gingerheart nodded in approval before sneaking towards the frog, following the trail. "Now your job is to try to catch it. It's okay if you miss on your first try. I did. I think... She added. Heck, it was bad when she didn't really remember, but she wasn't important. Silverpaw was.
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 10:41

Silverpaw fell back into a crouch, slinking silently towards her prey. She didn't waste a moment, pouncing as soon as she knew she could reach it. Unfortunetly, the frog detected her, and managed to leap away before she landed. "Mouse-dung!" Silverpaw hissed. "I almost had it!"

Leechkit:

Last edited by Shiny on Fri 10 May 2013 - 10:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! EmptyFri 10 May 2013 - 10:41

The member 'Shiny' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 1

Hunting Time for Silverpaw! Mistpe10
Hunting Time for Silverpaw! Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Time for Silverpaw!   Hunting Time for Silverpaw! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Time for Silverpaw!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next