Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)   Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 7:12

Shimmerheart woke up a little after dawn, and waited by the fresh-kill pile. She was astonished that Thrushstar trusted her to lead a regular hunting patrol, but was delighted to be put of the nursery and serving her Clan again. Hopefully her patrol remembered to come meet her.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ashwing on Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 15:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)   Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 7:28

Webpaw slunk from the apprentice den, careful not to trip over any of the sleeping apprentices. He scanned the clearing and spotted his mother by the fresh-kill pile and quickly trotted to her, trying to get the feeling of sleep to wear away as the cold morning air got to him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)   Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 17:33

Shimmerheart greeted her son and looked around. "Where in StarClan is everyone else? " she wondered aloud. " Webpaw, why don't you go try and wake up Silverpaw? I'll see what I can do about the other warriors." Shimmerheart walked back into the warrior's den, searching for those on her patrol. She nudged her former apprentice, Redwhisker, hoping to wake him up.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)   Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 21:06

He glanced around as well, his tail tip twitching as he listened to Shimmerheart. Webpaw nodded when she told him to wake the apprentices and went back to the den, prodding at Silverpaw's side.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)   Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) EmptyFri 26 Feb 2016 - 14:45

Wildfang woke up and sat up groggily and spotted Shimmerheart. His yellow eyes trained on her as he pushed away his tiredness and got up.

PostSubject: Re: Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)   Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrushstar Says ( hunting patrol for Redwhisker, Wildfang, Mossheart, Webpaw and Silverpaw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: