Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Plot is Over

Go down 

Your opinion on the plot? (please elaborate with a post)
Positive
The Plot is Over Vote_lcap75%The Plot is Over Vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Neutral
The Plot is Over Vote_lcap25%The Plot is Over Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Negative
The Plot is Over Vote_lcap0%The Plot is Over Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Plot is Over Empty
PostThe Plot is Over

Finally, right?

I debated with myself about making this yesterday, but then I forgot and fell asleep. Oops?

Anyhow, feel free to return home! Make topics about coming back to camp and stuff. Especially ShadowClan and SkyClan.

If people want, I can make a last plot topic about what happens to the remaining Deos who survived the battle, but even if I do that it's over for all of you people. I don't think we're going to have another plot like this for awhile, and I think it'll feel good to get back into normal roleplaying.

I also want to ask what you guys thought about the plot. Please vote and then posts your opinions below cx

Personally, I think it lasted way too long, but oh well. Tell us what you honestly think ;u;

The Plot is Over I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Share this post on: reddit

The Plot is Over :: Comments

Shadow
Re: The Plot is Over
Post Sat 16 Mar 2013 - 18:33 by Shadow
I definitely enjoyed it a lot :3 it might have taken a little too long, but a lot of that was just because people began to lose interest part of the way through a topic o3o; especially when it came to the final topic. But I would love to have a plot like this *in structure I mean* again! :D
May
Post Sat 16 Mar 2013 - 19:13 by May
It did take a while, but honestly I had fun. I was able to enjoy playing with Silvershade's char development and it gave me lots of ideas for her future. I would love to have a similar plot in the future, but not for a while. But we should make sure, next time, that people won't throw a fit because they weren't there at the start.
Honey Badger
Post Sun 17 Mar 2013 - 7:05 by Honey Badger
I really did like it. Sure it kinda sucked that WindClan had to go around act like mouse-brain cats as ShadowClan was getting their arses beaten all the way to StarClan and back; but I couldn't help but love the whole plot. I would like to have a different plot at some point. You are always saying that we have to build upon our cats so we don't go killing them left and right; and I think the life-changing aspects of the plot would really help (But yet, two cats in SkyClan died for no good reason). Also, perhaps making the plot shorter would also really help cause some of us got really bored during it; like WindClan!
Sun
Post Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 20:10 by Sun
I liked it, but I probably would have enjoyed it more had I actually been here. Dx
Post  by Sponsored content

The Plot is Over

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: