Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Empty
PostSubject: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 16:39

|More drawing requests from Stormi here :D|

.~*Cats & Dogs*~.

Name(On or Off?):
Species(Dog or Cat?):
Main Color(Base Fur Color):
Patterns(Spots/Stripes/Specks/Etc):
Accessories(Collars/Bows/Held Item/Etc):
Pose(Standing/Sitting/Sleeping/Etc):
Extra(BG if wanted(otherwise transparent)/Scars/Etc):

Examples:

.~*Eeveelutions*~.
Nickname(On or Off?):
Species(Which Eeveelution?):
Shiny(Yes/No):
Accessories(Collars/Bows/Held Item/Etc):
Pose(Standing/Sitting/Sleeping/Etc):
Extra(BG if wanted(otherwise transparent)/Scars/Etc):

*Side Note: I will not be doing Sylveon, as I hadn't practiced drawing her/him yet x3 However, I can do Eevee :3
EXAMPLE WILL BE THE FIRST EEVEELUTION I DRAW :D GOGOGO

Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. 1voydStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. 2gy1qubStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. StampOnePiece

Last edited by Celibi(Stormi) on Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 18:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 16:58

Name(On or Off?): Stella {Off}

Species(Dog or Cat?): Dog (Pug)

Main Color(Base Fur Color): Brown

Patterns: Nope~

Accessories: Black collar

Pose: Sleeping

Background:[ Light blue like she's in a dream...

Hehe. Yep.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 17:06

Kippeh wrote:
Name(On or Off?): Stella {Off}

Species(Dog or Cat?): Dog (Pug)

Main Color(Base Fur Color): Brown

Patterns: Nope~

Accessories: Black collar

Pose: Sleeping

Background:[ Light blue like she's in a dream...

Hehe. Yep.

ON IT |D

Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. 1voydStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. 2gy1qubStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksStormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 17:34

To give you a challenge... Would you like to draw three kitties for me on the same page?

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:

Last edited by Emeraldheart on Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 17:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 17:40

Emeraldheart wrote:
To give you a challenge... Would you like to draw three kitties for me?

Sure. Though, I'll have to start tomorrow x3 Gotta get off the computer soon. Btw, Kip, your's is just about done :D
Just to let you know, I'm not EXTREMELY good with pugs XD I also put her collar a little too low in my opinion, but I added a little gold tag with an "S" on it on the collar, as well as some "Z"s in the background to show she's sleeping :3

Kinda looks like a beagle-pug mix, in a way, now that I look at it...

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 17:44

'Scuse this double post, but here's Kip's <3

<<<------(LolNOPE /shot)

Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. 2sbwyno

Mind if I use Stella here as an example for the dog template?

Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 17:53

It's gonna get confusing!!!

Name(On or Off?):(All On) Princess, AC Milan, Beckham

Species(Dog or Cat?): Kitties

Main Color(Base Fur Color): Black (Princess long haired)

Patterns(Spots/Stripes/Specks/Etc):
Princess- wh. on chin, paws, and little bit on belly
Milan- wh. mustache, chin, paws, little bit on belly
Beckham- Half white nose, wh. chin, paws, and little bit on belly

Accessories(Collars/Bows/Held Item/Etc): none

Pose(Standing/Sitting/Sleeping/Etc): Sitting next to each other

Extra(BG if wanted(otherwise transparent)/Scars/Etc): Yellow 'cause they in Kitty Heaven

All have green/yellow eyes(more green)

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 18:22

Celibi(Stormi) wrote:
'Scuse this double post, but here's Kip's <3

<<<------(LolNOPE /shot)

Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. 2sbwyno

Mind if I use Stella here as an example for the dog template?

OMGOMGOMG. I'm in LUUVVVV. Yes, you may use it as an example.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 7:25

Nickname(On or Off?): On; Nightshine

Species(Which Eeveelution?): Umbreon

Shiny(Yes/No): Nerp

Accessories(Collars/Bows/Held Item/Etc): Chainlink collar, chains around his left front ankle/wrist/whatever you want to call it that drag a little on the ground

Pose(Standing/Sitting/Sleeping/Etc): Standing and looking towards the viewer with an intense stare; left front leg raised off the ground

Extra(BG if wanted(otherwise transparent)/Scars/Etc): Darker gray, like right after the sun sets.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyMon 18 Mar 2013 - 8:43

I'll get right on these :D

...Right after I post on other stuff x3

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 16:13

Sorry they're late, as I got lazy on Monday after a long weekend at the TC competition. Also, excuse meh double-post, but here they are :D

Emerald's:

Sarrow's:

Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013 - 16:32

Thanks! I LOVE it!

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.   Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormi Is Bored. Stormi Shall Draw.
Page 1 of 1