Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My apology to Stormi

Go down 
+2
Stormi the Gummy
Middie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My apology to Stormi Empty
PostSubject: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:52

OK, Stormy, You need to read this, no matter how mad you are at me.
I'm completely sorry. I have a medical condition that you wouldn't understand on how it effects me, my personality, and most of all, my emotions. I'm just in pain, with the surgery I just had performed on my throat, not too long ago, and how I have a TON of school work to still do, and in just one week. I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry for how I acted. My emotions got the best of me, and since I'm maturing way faster than I should be, my hormones don't help much, either. I am really sorry, and I felt bad so much that I wanted to post this in front of the WHOLE WCC, and I don't do that, at all. I'm sorry, too, Minkly, for how I acted to you. Please, forgive me both of you.

I acted very wrong. I sobbed over this situation. I felt that bad.

From,

Kitty.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:55

Of course. You pulled the 'medical condition' story. Greeaatttt. Now all you're gonna get is pity :P

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:58

Middie: I'm gonna trust her. For now anyways. After everything, I don't know whether to trust her or not, but I really can't help but forgive people. I'm too nice -_-

Lol anyways...

I told you I wouldn't be mad at you long. It's not in me to stay mad at some one. Of course I forgive you, it's just when I pm'ed you about that, I felt like it needed to be said so we don't have something that bad happen again. I mean, this is just a warrior cats website :P

I appreciate what you tried to put here, but it may have....just might have been better to reply some other way considering we don't want to get the whole of wcc involved in that little argument we had X3

EDIT: ...Oh wow. AT FIRST I FELT LIKE FORGIVING YOU. Then you started being a jerk to everyone in the cbox right after you posted this. What the heck is wrong with you? This is exactly the thing I was talking about! I got to control my pity. I give too much of it. I take this all back. All you're trying to get is pity. That's just SICK.

My apology to Stormi Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy apology to Stormi Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy apology to Stormi Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy apology to Stormi I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My apology to Stormi 1voydMy apology to Stormi 2gy1qubMy apology to Stormi One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy apology to Stormi StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormi on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:00

You're no fun, Torm.

Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Last edited by Middie on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:03

Middie: I wouldn't lie about that. I actually DO have a mild case of Cerebral Palsy. I actually DO have a medical condition. Just, stop. OK? It's all I need. I am SORRY. That's all I'm going to say. OK?

Stormy: I AM SORRY, OK? I'm going to leave WCC. I've had it. I'm sorry for my actions.

Goodbye, perioud.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:08

I'm not joking the medical condition. Im joking the fact that you actually used it to explain you being an arse to people. It's not an excuse. It shouldn't affect your personality. Just come to the terms that you were acting like a spoiled little 9 year old, and accept it. Don't blame it on a damn medical condition.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:13

Middie: I'm NOT using it as an excuse. Cerebral palsy actually CAN effect your hormones, which CAN effect your emotions. I explained it wrong. OK? I feel more like I want to leave. I don't get over things easily. I am not spoiled. I have to share a room with all of my brothers and sisters. If I was spoiled, I would have a 3DS, a phone, and my own computer. I don't have any of that. i was kicked off of skype, where if I was spoiled, I would still be on it. OK? I'm not. I'm inface, what rich and spoiled people called poor. In fact, my dad needs alot of medical help, put we can't afford it. That's how poor we are. Normal families could actually have that done. We can't, OK? If your going to be mad at me, do it somewhere else. I'm just sad, OK? Its a bad day. OK?
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:16

Oh dear God...

Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:17

Being spoiled is, yes, getting what you want. BUT, it can also be what some call a 'spoiled personality', which you have. And, there you go again with the medical excuse. I explained myself wrong. What I meant to say was 'stop using your medical condition in your rant'. it'll only call for pity, which is an extremely sucky win, if you even want to call it a win. You are bossy. On this site, you are used to getting what you want. That is called a spoiled personality. Therefore, you are spoiled.

Don't even think about countering me on that. I have the same personality at times. I know exactly that it is. Don't try me.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:19

...I'm sorry Kitty, but I got to side with midd on this one ;n;

She can get mad, because you posted this publicly. You could have just pmed stormy and mink ono
All I'm hearing is a nine year old crying about being poor and trying to soak pity...Omg nit that I don't believe you but....AHG I DONT KNOW WHETHER TO BELIEVE OR NOT.

All I'm trying to say is that you're being just a LITTLLLLEEE overdramatic..

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

My apology to Stormi LickingIcon02My apology to Stormi R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:27

Hey, guys. Let's just cut this out. I'd love to flame someone along with the rest of you, but I unfortunately cannot let that happen. xP I'll lock it if this continues.

My apology to Stormi I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:30

That probably needs to be done x3 things are getting worked out outlet by little on the chat.

Kitty: LUV ME D:

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

My apology to Stormi LickingIcon02My apology to Stormi R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 21:03

Uhg guys come on this a fun site for every one and we don't need girls getting into hissy fights because of over dumb things. Yes Ember was being rude doesn't mean you can't get over it. so I'm on my side fist of all, don't choose sides because you think nearly the same thing of what the other person said. Every one can think the same things but not all the time. Guys lets just be nice and be friends. every one can have bad days But also has good sides/days/things so if we have nothing nice to say keep your kitten mouths shut >< and I'm not trying to be rude.

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 21:07

Alright, that's it. >:c *Takes out big lock and chain*

My apology to Stormi I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi EmptyTue 4 Sep 2012 - 8:26

...Did he just use kitten as a curse?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My apology to Stormi   My apology to Stormi Empty

Back to top Go down

My apology to Stormi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next