Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name

Go down 
+9
Moon
Kes
Sleepy
Kip
Echo
Honey Badger
Kitty
May
Opal
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Opal

Opal

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 100

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name Empty
PostSubject: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 pm

If you decide to say I can't be a medicine cat because you don't like me, go sit in a corner, and f*ck yourself.

Cat Name: Aspenpaw (AspenLeaf) [the ending "leaf" means very skilled medicine cat]

Clan: SkyClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: A medicine cat's duty is to heal sick and wounded cats. Also to pass on messages received that were sent from StarClan.

What you would do with this position: I would care for injured and ill clan members. I would interpret messages received from StarClan.

Why you think you deserve this position: Honestly, I was always meant to be a medicine cat. My character is a sissy and refuses to fight or hurt anyone. I am active and usually on WCC. I know a-lot about herbs and even have an indoor medicine cat den with a few different herbs.

Recommendations: Um... I'm sure some people will recommend me.

By the way, since she is already an apprentice, she's going to suffer some kind of "injury" to become a medicine cat. Whether she gets approved or not.

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:05 pm

I don't reccomend.

AGAIN, like with Ivy, i'm busy and tired so i'm too lazy to write a reason.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 pm

You should take your time to write a reason. In my opinion, you're never on. Why should you care?

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm on all the time. I just keep my status to hidden. ._.

If you had noticed there's ALWAYS someone on the hidden list.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

Yup. That's May.

I don't recommend.

Why? Well, I don't have to explain that. I have the right to keep my reasoning to myself, thank you very much.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7376

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:21 pm

I...I do not approve. It is not because I don't like you Opal. I think that the sign-up sheet could be a better written, and just because you believe your cat is meant to be a medicine cat, isn't a good reason to be one. Being a medicine cat is hard work...also, it can be a little boring. Just because you are...you are to lazy to be a warrior, will not make you approved to be a medicine cat. I'm sorry that this is going to sound really mean but...Suck it up and be a warrior.

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:37 pm

If I know May, she likes to stay hidden. Now, I'm not ganging up on you Opal with my friends, but I do agree that you shouldn't be medicine cat.

My reasons? Hmm...

1) You actually choose to make arguments ever so often that it's not easy to trust you.

2) Opal, you tend to be rude and such to gain what you want from what I've seen. I can't say that's what I want.

3) Your apprentice ceremony is already over, you can't change. It's too late. Besides, you should already be a warrior, but you haven't posted once in any of the training sessions that Stormi made you. Are you responsible and active enough to even become a medicine cat?

4) If I've noticed, your "medicine cat den" doesn't look like one. I couldn't even tell what it was except a normal closet. Sadly, I fail to see why you think you "really want to be a medicine cat."

5) Do you truly know all the duties of medicine cats? You only listed three. If I remember correctly, they have many more different parts of their job other than just those three.

6) Just because your cat is a "sissy" and doesn't want to fight, doesn't mean you can be a medicine cat.

7) Now then, you can't get injured so you can be a medicine cat unless you're approved. We can stop you from becoming a medicine cat, whether you like it or not.

It's not that I don't like you, but I really don't see your reasoning to why you deserve to be a Medicine Cat.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Opal, do you REALLY want my reasons? Are you sure you want me to put you down in every single molecule that I see wrong? Cause I see a damn lot and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:50 pm

And, ummm, some people are forgetting: Kestrel is MC cat, and agreed to let Ivy become MCA. I don't see why you made this creation after Ivy's was recommended. Pure stupidness. I don't recommend... Just, you have training assigned to you as a warrior, and all you do is chat on the cbox. You don't post in it. I just don't think this would be a good position for you...

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:45 pm

I do not recommend either.

The reasons of everyone else here, and also the fact that you were throwing a fit over it earlier, makes me think you're not qualified.

If you never post in your warrior training, so I hate to think what it would be like for a rank as important as medicine cat. I haven't seen you roleplay that often either, and I want to trust a medicine cat to be active and ready to post in anything as soon as they can.

You're also extremely rude all the time to everyone all the time, despite already been banned for flaming. Your complete lack of responsibility when it has come to your training and lack of self control are not exactly qualities that people want in someone we need to trust.

While I'm not necessarily approving of Ivy's sign-up, I think she is more qualified for the job.

I think it's beyond hope for you now at this point to get the position, with no recommendations. Sorry, you will not be approved.

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm still injuring my cat to become some type of medicine cat helper. And I do want to hear your reasons. People insult me enough in RL and I don't give a god damn f*ck what you say. You can't keep me from being a medicine cat. It's in my heart. And it's my destiny.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Nope. You won't be any sort of medicine cat as long as Kestrel is alive.

Ivy is my MCA. Suck it up and roll in your low count of posts.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Opal

Opal

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:22 pm

Kes, I know you hate me. You even told me that that was why I couldn't be a medicine cat apprentice. I don't care what you think. In fact, WCC can blame you for how I am because that first fight I ever got in on NFS with Frost, you just sat there and watched. You could've made us stop. Wouldn't of turned me into a defensive person and everyone would like me a whole hell of a lot better. Aspenpaw may as well become a killer and kill Kestrelflight at this rate. But you can't tell me what rank to be. Nobody can. I believe members should have rights, and right now, I don't have any. I'm gonna be a f*cking medicine cat whether you like it or not. Get that through your stupid head.

K thx bye

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:30 pm

I don't recommend.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Killing Kestrel's cat without her permission is against the rules, and with all the flaming and bullying you do, you will get banned again if you even try to. >:I Just giving you a warning. You are not killing a medicine cat, and you need to get that stick out of your arse and stop being so hostile to everyone.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name   Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name Empty

Back to top Go down

Aspenleaf is my medicine cat name
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next