Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Story of Evelyn White

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

The Story of Evelyn White Empty
PostSubject: The Story of Evelyn White   The Story of Evelyn White EmptySat 9 Mar 2013 - 4:01

Consider this free advertising for the reboot/remake/sequel/thing of Beata Academy. For you uneducated plebs, Beata Academy is a roleplay about a school that caters to children with superpowers. It's deeper than that, but that's the basic premise (here is the advertisement for the original site, which might help people understand better.)

Anyways, it's now doing that reboot/remake/sequel/thing and I am extremely excited for it. The site, to my knowledge, is going to be opened after the plot is finished up. I know that they've spent a lot of time working on it and I'm positive that it's going to be a great site.

I've personally been planning my character for a little while, and here is a short story about her inspired by ones Jay did for his two/three upcoming Beata characters.

And since I already made this overly-long description, I'm just going to link the deviation because I am a lazy bastard.

http://sleepyyawn.deviantart.com/art/Evelyn-White-358492227?q=gallery%3Asleepyyawn&qo=0

ENJOY :D

Feedback would be nice, as always c:

Other people with stories about their Beata characters:

Jay:
Oliver
Marta/Ethel

Badge:
Netro
Hosa

The Story of Evelyn White I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/