Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Clan's Fate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:13 pm

The Clan's Fate Tcf10

Moons ago, there were five Clans until one of them, the weakest of them, were kicked from their territories by Twolegs and were forced to leave. Moons later in a forest far away from the Clan's home, a lone rogue tom stumbled across the group of cats; SkyClan. He lived with them and attempted to save them from the sickness that was spreading thought the Clan, but soon the last SkyClan cat died sortly and he was left alone.

The tom, Badger, started to grow close with StarClan; the heavenly warriors that were once part of StarClan and soon was sent a dream by them. The dream showed of two young kits exploring the forest he called home, and he soon set out to find them, knowing what he had to do. Soon, he found the two kits that StarClan had showed him and took them under his paws to train them in the way of the Warrior, and most importantly, for SkyClan.

Moons have past since Badger has found those two kits and now they are all grown up and ready to follow their path. It is time for new cats to join SkyClan and it to be reborn, but something much darker then they could ever dream of is hiding in the shadows and in their dreams; with one plan and one plan only.

Destory SkyClan.

The balance of the Clan is held by a thin thread. Will you mend it, or destroy it?

Coming Soon

The Clan's Fate ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Awesome!!! When it comes time, can I be Windclan, Riverclan, or Skyclan's leader? I'd love it!! ^^ And, Badge, You are amazing with sites~

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:13 pm

This is a SkyClan only site I'm afraid. This site follows SkyClan when they were kicked out so they are far away from the other Clans. They never got to the gorge, they took a different path or something and so this site happened.

And the whole plot idea is from Icee mostly but me and her made the site together.

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Aah. Well, if they have a meddie, I CALL MEDDIE! :D I can't wait. :harharplz:

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:51 am

Ooooh! This looks fun! I'll be sure to sign up right when you post the link!

And...
Clicky clicky...:

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:

Last edited by Kippeh on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:21 am

Please, don't call spots. We have an idea for a plot already and the Clan has just started when the RP takes place so all of you will be new and will not be able to be leader. You are all rogues/kitty-pets that have joined because you have heard about this so called SkyClan.

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Bump.

The site is almost done, from what I can see. I've just started to check things over and edit where needed.
From it's current status... it should be up and running sometime in early April (may vary due to school work and access to my laptop).

The Clan's Fate N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Clan's Fate Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clan's Fate   The Clan's Fate Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clan's Fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-