Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

In honor of Tancred

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

In honor of Tancred Empty
PostSubject: In honor of Tancred   In honor of Tancred EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 pm

While the short period of time I was off WCC a bit ago I was busy drawing, and it turned out to be a picture of Tancred. I loved Tancred so much for an unknown reason. I will miss him ;A; He was my favorite.

There is blood:

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

In honor of Tancred Empty
PostSubject: Re: In honor of Tancred   In honor of Tancred EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 am

Dun make me feel bad for killing him ;A;

In honor of Tancred Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzIn honor of Tancred Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrIn honor of Tancred Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaIn honor of Tancred I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
In honor of Tancred 1voydIn honor of Tancred 2gy1qubIn honor of Tancred One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksIn honor of Tancred StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down

In honor of Tancred
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: