Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Empty
PostSubject: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:56 am

Flamestar poked his head into the Apprentices' den. Since he kind of you know, mentored everyone, he didn't necessarily have to be quiet. "Wake up everyone. Dawn Patrol." He meowed, making sure to keep his voice level so that, hopefully, the apprentices would wake up from it. He didn't want to yell, as the kits in the nursery might jerk awake from it if he spoke louder.

Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] 1voydBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] 2gy1qubBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:39 am

Silentpaw woke up quickly, and walked to Flamestar, "Dawn Patrol? Alright, no problem. I guess. Even if this isn't our territory." The last part she mumbled.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Ooc: When I made that post, I realize that I had forgotten we were still in TC x3
Well this wouldn't be the first time Skyclan has helped out with patrols...Still, they normally have a TC cat with them so they don't only smell of SkC o3o

Ic: Flamestar rolled his eyes. "Maybe not, but for now Skyclan is to help Thunderclan as if they were our clanmates, as they treat us the same. After all, they welcomed us here when we were chased out, correct?" He huffed, flicking his tail and exiting the den.

Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] 1voydBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] 2gy1qubBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksBorder Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Larchpaw stumbled awake, nodding. "They do. I think it would be cool. Can we take Embershade with us?" The apprentice asked, calmly.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:40 pm

"If she is awake, then yes that would be helpful." He agreed, looking over his shoulder at his daughter and apprentice. "Make sure to stay focused. Patrolling is very important, which makes this lesson also very important."

Ooc: If you want her to join, you could pm her and ask nicely if she wanted to join the topic :3

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 11:09 am

OOC: Yes, Kitty asked {nicely}, and I decided since I'm not really RP'ing as much in any topics, we don't have a lot of, umm, very active warriors, I'll join.

IC: Embershade yawned in the process of padding out of the warriors den. She did a quick stretch, and sat down. Noticing the SkyClan apprentices and Flamestar, Embershade's spirits brightened. Having nothing else to do, she felt like getting out of camp and doing... something. She padded over, already ready to leave. She did have to get permission first, it was for training the apprentices. It would be fair to just badge in and say, 'Im joining you.' Without Flamestar's permission. She would have to ask. "Greetings, Flamestar. May I join you on the border patrol?" Embershade asked.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Flamestar looked over, a bit surprised but glad at the same time it wasn't an all-Skyclan patrol. This still was, after all, Thunderclan land, and he respected that. "Of course." He replied, nodding quickly.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Larchpaw nodded. "Cool!" She mewed. "It's awesome for you to come, Embershade!" she concluded.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Silentpaw mewed, "So Embershade is coming? Alright, it's fine with me. I guess..."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:13 pm

"Okay." Embershade nodded, getting to her paws. "When will we leave?"

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:55 am

"Now." Flamestar replied simply, leading the way out.

When they arrived at the first border, the border with the Thunderpath, Flamestar paused. "This is the Thunderpath. It's very dangerous, so never cross unless needed." He warned, rubbing his pelt against a nearby bush to mark his scent. By now, Skyclan smelled mostly like Thunderclan, so marking the borders didn't make a big difference.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Larchpaw nodded. Her eyes calm. She watched the thunderpath, as a huge shiny thing came by. "What's that?" she asked, motioning to the moving object. She showed no sign of fear, just curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:37 pm

"Stay back!" Flamestar hissed, though made no move to pull his daughter away. As long as she didn't put a paw on that Thunderpath, she should be fine. "That's a monster. They are basically unable to be killed, some very big and some very small. They stink of this gas and die mysteriously, not by sickness or anything like that, which they seem immune to. They can crush a badger just by rolling over them! Very dangerous." He explained, for a minute feeling like he was telling Larchpaw a scary kit-story to keep her from getting into trouble. Well, it was the truth.

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:42 pm

"Yes. Very dangerous." Embershade agreed, padding at the back of the group. "I'm just saying now, do us all a favor by not going near a monster. We don't want you hurt."

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Larchpaw flicked her tail. "Alright..." She said as it whirled past, ruffling her fur. She coughed as the fumes hit her, stepping a few paces back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]   Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D] Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patroooolllll [Open for all apprentices who need this for training :D]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: