Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Warrior Cats RPG!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muddykit

Muddykit

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit/ unadopted
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 4

Warrior Cats RPG! Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Cats RPG!   Warrior Cats RPG! EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 8:17

I'm hosting a RPG in a downloadable game called FeralHeart. If you would like to join, please mail me(AlexisNelson@mail.com) or send me a PM on this forum, Please join. The rules are the same ans the Warrior Code. The rankings are the same too.

My name is Muddykit and I'm a brown female with hazel eyes. I'm almost 4 moons old, ready to be apprenticed. I need a foster mom to take care of me. I was a kittypet but my parents died due to the Nofurs poisoning the food we eat.. My litter-mates were killed by Nofurs. Please adopt me!

I LOVE MEMES!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (」゚ペ)」 t(-_-t) :gustamuchoplz: :trollfaceplz: :closeenough: :iseewatudid: :spitcerealguyp :wtfisthisplz: :yuno:

:sweetjesusplz: :iliedplz: :notbadplz: :okayplz: :bchplz: :tearyplz: :doubleffplz: :nowkissplz: :ewnoplz:
Back to top Go down
http://animaljamglitchespluscheats.blogspot.com/

Warrior Cats RPG!
Page 1 of 1