Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism

Go down 
+2
Echo
Stormi the Gummy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Empty
PostSubject: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 14:03

So here's where you put comments and stuff here. I made this on my bored time while listening to Vocaloid.

SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism 1voydSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism 2gy1qubSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:41

Ah! That's why the story was so familiar Stormi! It's the Daughter of Evil series. Fantastic so far by the way~

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:43

It's actually a combination of Daughter of Evil and Alice of Human Sacrifice. I know those are from similar stories(by the same people) but yeah x3

SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism 1voydSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism 2gy1qubSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:52

I haven't listened to Alice of Human Sacrifice yet, but I heard it's really good. Yeah, no problem. It's really interesting! I was going to complain about where Glaceon was, but I can't make you. Despite my urging want for Glaceon, you'll add one later on since I'm seeing the Eeveelutions so far. Impressive story though.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:55

Alice of Human Sacrifice is my favorite song by Vocaloid Yes

Glaceon is in the second chapter, friend x3

He's Vaporeon's love. And yes I am using Eveelutions for all of the main characters :D

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptySat 16 Feb 2013 - 15:58

Wow, I'm so stupid. I must have missed the details while I was reading it. Shocked Sorry about that~

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 9:23

Now that the story is done, I have a question often in several AMVs of these stories:

Who is the next Alice?

There is no specific answer, but I'm curious to what others think x3

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013 - 10:19

*hugs Story* <33333

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 11:26

Definitely unique when it comes to how the story is told. Kinda like one of those childhood story-books rather than the current chapter books, where a certain character is being focused on.

Cool, though you did repeat a lot of your descriptive words in it. That bugged me a little but it's still pretty good for a short-story :)

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptyTue 19 Feb 2013 - 17:35

Oh okay. Thanks x3

I just couldn't think of a lot of words at the time :3

Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 13:12

Very nice Stormi! :D love your words though, I was thinking on basing a storyafter yours but I just don't have the time so far yet with my moving n' all. But I love it. You should really post this on Mebba.com But nevertheless I love your story. You unique way of writing. Do you take any writing classes? I don't but still I've been trying my hardest with my details.

BTW, when I get my computer with internet, could I draw you a cover page?

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013 - 13:23

If you want to x3 Thanks btw.

But I was born with a knack for writing, though a lot of you probably won't believe it. Never took a writing class.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 18:30

I love em' Stormi!

I was born with good memory, and poetry skills. Give me a topic, I can write about it. xD

This described in a poem:

Stormi, dear, you did well.
I enjoy it, it was swell.

I loved the worth, from your heart.
It surely did, play a part.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism   SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism Empty

Back to top Go down

SaCrIfIcE - Comments And CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism
Page 1 of 1