Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wildkit (I need this approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ustiger12

Number of posts : 5

Wildkit (I need this approved) Empty
PostSubject: Wildkit (I need this approved)   Wildkit (I need this approved) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 9:52

Cat name: Wildkit

She-kit

My favorite characters: Dovewing,Spottedleaf

Familitary: I have read the whole series

Appearance: Dark brown tabby with ginger stripes, mother (Poppyfoot) can never seem to get her pelt perfectly flat, and (almost) always gets along with her sister Petalkit.

Personality: Very energetic, very fast runner and seems to be interested in how warriors catch(es) her prey.

Clan: Windclan forever!

A little RP (I'm pretty new at it) "Come on why don't you want to play?" Wildkit complains. But then her sister,Petalkit comes up, "I'll play with you!"

Then as they toss the moss ball and chase each other around, it's finally time to go to sleep, "Come you to it's getting dark," Poppyfoot says

"Aww," says Petalkit but they don't object and start padding to the nursery....

Thanks please reply!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Wildkit (I need this approved)   Wildkit (I need this approved) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 12:13

I'll let the name pass since the fur is wild cx

We do roleplay in past tense, though.

Example: Mistpelt walked down the Thunderpath, and she saw the intruders a couple of fox lengths away.

Fix up your RP Sample and I'll approve you~

Wildkit (I need this approved) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
ustiger12

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Wildkit (I need this approved)   Wildkit (I need this approved) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 12:46

Alright how bout this

Wildkit saw the moss ball, she pounced on it, she felt wet and cold from her first leaf-bare.
She heard her stomach growling from hunger. She started toward the fresh-kill pile and chose
a small, scrawny mouse, "Can I share that with you?" said a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Poppyfoot, my mother, sitting there, "Sure." I replied sadly
"Wildkit you must learn that during these hard times, we don't have as much prey as we would during green-leaf." Poppyfoot says calmly.

Please reply as soon as you can...plus is there like a download, like how do you start?
Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Wildkit (I need this approved)   Wildkit (I need this approved) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 13:05

Well, how do I explain?

There is no download, and it's not really like a game. It's like, you'll post something from your character's point of view, and then someone will reply from their character's point of view. Click here for an example. Think of it like everyone contributing to a larger story. So when your character is approved, you can roleplay here and here.

So you can start by making a topic in WindClan camp, and I'm sure the other WindClan members will be happy to post in it :3

Your RP Sample is great, by the way. You're approved~

Wildkit (I need this approved) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Wildkit (I need this approved)   Wildkit (I need this approved) EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 7:24

Just make sure that you are roleplaying in 3rd person. When we roleplay on this site, we don't use first person :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildkit (I need this approved)   Wildkit (I need this approved) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wildkit (I need this approved)
Page 1 of 1