Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Coldheart's Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty
To-Be Soul Manipulator

Characters : Ivyfur - Breezewhisker - Stormfur - Thicketleaf - Ivykit
Female
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1128
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Coldheart's Death   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 pm

OOC: It's her time, guys. She's been played and she's done.

ic: Coldheart ran out of Thunderclan camp. She was really upset. Her long pelt smooth, but not groomed. She couldn't take it; she slid to a halt, and looked at the ground, What would she do? tears streamed from her eyes. It was late night; and Larchkit had been sound asleep. well, yeah. Her roleplayer didn't know what else to put. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mink

Male
Number of posts : 2010

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:42 pm

Occ: We had this huge chat over the chat box and yeah Icestream I going to kill her and shiz and he says a fox killed her CX E'yep
Ic: Icestream walked into the clearing seeing her. "What's the matter?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
To-Be Soul Manipulator

Female
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Coldheart looked at Icestream. Her eyes showed sadness and regret. "Everything." she mewed, "What do you care, anyways? I lied to you, I'm not your real mother. You know it." she growled.

v e t e r a n .  u s e r
~ ινуωιиg ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Icestream bared his teeth. "I knew you were a selfish little brat" He growled. He took a swing at her face. "You are a liar!" He took an other swing and tipped her over. He put his paws on her chest. "Any else you want to say?" He growled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
To-Be Soul Manipulator

Female
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Coldheart winced. "Yes." she said. Blood trickling from her eyes. "Please, don't harm Larchkit, and, take care of her." she said with her final breath. "I would have done everything for you. But if that's how you feel, I can't change tha-" she broke off. she shut her eyes, and with her last breath she said, "I always loved you as my own, and I will always watch you from Starclan." her voice was shallow, for the warrior's claws were digging into her chest. blood started to flow.

v e t e r a n .  u s e r
~ ινуωιиg ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Icestream dug them in harder. "I was never yours. I wish you where never in my life." He growled and pushed her body away(Gowd I'm mean) "Have fun, liar." He groomed his blood and dragged her dead body into the stream. "There." He washed himself in the stream and walked away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitty
To-Be Soul Manipulator

Female
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:04 pm

(yeah. Well, now she's gone.)

Coldheart's eyes widened with her last breath as the ice-cold stream took her last breaths. As she had died, She'd watch over her family forever.

THE END

v e t e r a n .  u s e r
~ ινуωιиg ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stormi the Gummy

Female
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741
Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:00 am

Ooc: ....What.

First off, why would Icestream kill her on the spot, despite his normally-caring nature, just because she said she lied? They still took care of him as a kit and raised him. I thought he already knew she wasn't his real mother? That's why Flamestar trained him o.o

Then, why is Coldheart crying? Why does she want herself killed? No one gets that upset because they told a lie...What the heck? O-o

I'm not saying she can't die but...At least make a little more sense in it if you ever decide to kill one of your next lives in the future.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mink

Male

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Welll Stormi I was thinking the same thing, but I just kinda went along with it because she really wanted Icestream to kill her 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coldheart's Death   

Back to top Go down

Coldheart's Death
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: