Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

COMING SOON...

Go down 
+7
Mossy
Echo
Ice Cream Zombie
May
meme police
Splotch
Stormi the Gummy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 18:02

I got inspired...

So while I have the muse for the next few days, I'll be working on something special just for WCC :3 (Don't worry, the art will be much better than the quick doodle below)

Coming Soon To Stormi's Channel :D:

I'll make up lyrics and everythin :3

COMING SOON... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCOMING SOON... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCOMING SOON... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCOMING SOON... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
COMING SOON... 1voydCOMING SOON... 2gy1qubCOMING SOON... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCOMING SOON... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 18:08

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhh :awwyeahplz:

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 3:48

Oh btw I won't be using Stormwing for it like in the quick doodle thingy; she's only there because she's sort of my representation character of me x3

To make this more fun...
You're welcome to sign up for certain parts :3 If one spot is empty, I'll fill it in myself with some one.

If you watch the Gangnam Style video, you can be any of the characters that replace them in this x3

COMING SOON... Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzCOMING SOON... Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrCOMING SOON... Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaCOMING SOON... I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
COMING SOON... 1voydCOMING SOON... 2gy1qubCOMING SOON... One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksCOMING SOON... StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 12:06

Can Rustfang or Sarrowsong be in it?
How'boutboth?

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 12:59

Both of em can :D

Which parts?

AlsoI'likesomeonewithskypetosingifpossible;u;

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 13:19

may has to be the one in the elevator that's not on the floor
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 13:26

Lol okay XD

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 15:35

Can Splotchfur be the yellow guy? OH! If you needed dancers, (or that girl with red hair at the end) Nightwing can do it! :D

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 16:00

Sure XD (Though I preferred a red/russet/orange/etc-furred cat for that ginger lady at the end o3o)

Even so, I can't start working on it without the main character. I'll be working on it over the weekend, which is the deadline for getting chars. Then I'll just pick some(some actually may prefer that, since it might be a fun surprise x3).

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 16:11

Hmm...

Perhaps Swiftclaw could be one of the background dancers, and Lionstar could be the guy in the Sauna that is obviously feeling awkward x)

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013 - 16:14

Uhm... I don't know, Echopaw as that girl from I forgot which part. That dramatic part I think. XD I'm not sure, but background character seems nice too for Silentfeather. >.<; Or they can both be BG characters. Up to you Stormi~!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 3:48

Sure you two :D

Echo: BG? Not because I really want them to be-we need to get the up-close people first-But because I don't know which part you're talking about o-o;

Icicle Lion: Lul, I got an idea: Flamestar could be the guy stretching/dancing in the sauna because ya know...Lion sort of looks at him to be a bit immature, no? X3

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 4:32

um.
Who can Grace be? idk. and idc.
Whatever you wanna do with her~

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 13:51

Stormwing, Minkfur, Grace, and Bubble could totally be back-ground dancers |D /shot

She could also be one of the ladies walking with the main guy through all that confetti. A character can have up to 3 parts, I forgot to mention :3

EDIT: I KEEP FORGETTING TO MENTION! I'm done with the rough-draft of the lyrics. Meaning, I'll go and change some of the words so they're better, I just made a scrap one to get the correct beat/syllables out of the way so it'll sound good.

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

COMING SOON... Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMING SOON...   COMING SOON... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013 - 13:56

I call Sage being this guy.
Ebony can be one of the girls idc. x3

COMING SOON... PDt1Qqd COMING SOON... Lyl9TWB