Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See Empty
PostSubject: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 17:30

I have not read the books in ages. I know just enough to know what's right and wrong to do, but there are some things I guess I'm not remembering, because I keep getting corrected.

I apologize now if I mess anything up. I would greatly appreciate it if it was just explained to me in a nice polite way instead of a way that suggests I shouldn't be in charge of this site if I don't know what's going on (example, adding dots to the end of your sentence).

Again, I'm sorry if I don't understand why you're upset about something. Just explain it to refresh my memory (politely) and I'll fix it. Thank you. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 17:42

I didn't know dotting off three time, which is simply a weird habit, offended you so. :T I'm sorry.

This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See PDt1Qqd This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 18:00

It's not a weird habit, it is, in fact passive aggressiveness. Just like the statement you just made and the smiley. Sarcasm can be detected on the internet sometimes. :[

This should go without saying, Rain. D:

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 18:18

Obviously, I meant to be sarcastic in my post, because a stupid little "..." is nothing to get worked up over. Oh noes, a few extra dots. cx Like I said, it's just a habit.

No one is upset over anything, and I agree, it should go without being said.

This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See PDt1Qqd This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 18:23

It wasn't anybody in particular, Ebby. I just feel bad for not knowing what I should about warriors, and I get paranoid a lot. I'm not pointing any fingers. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See EmptyMon 23 Apr 2012 - 18:31

Frankly, I can't blame you if you haven't read the books lately.

*shudders*

This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See EmptyTue 24 Apr 2012 - 4:47

I don't think it really matter, Rain. A lot of us haven't read the books lately. I haven't, for one. e__e The series went downhill after the First Arc.

This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See   This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See Empty

Back to top Go down

This Keeps Coming Up, so I'll just Say it for Everybody to See
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: