Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Kit in Dreamland

Go down 
+2
Echo
Twilightkit
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:31

Embershade jumped back, hissing."A deputy attacking a warrior, for nothing??" She demanded."What was that for?" She smelt the blood on her cheek rushing out, but she ignored it."I wasn't going to hurt the kits!"

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:43

Nightwing hissed, her body ready for a full fledged attack. "I know you could have hurt them ,and or stolen them." Snarling, she batted the warrior, her paws flying, hoping to catch her claws on something, to scare the warrior away. Being a ShadowClan cat, her blows where strong and well aimed, for she had great training from Sagestar. Heart beating loud, she started to aim lower, trying to knock the paws out from the ThunderClan cat.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:03

"Why would I steal them?" She demanded."Maybe because you think ThunderClan cats can't fight and are thieves!" She screeched."I'm done!" She felt her many scratches burning and stinging, blood trickling out. She did what she did best, climbing. She climbed up a tall tree and perched on the top, hoping the deputy didn't come after her.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 0:12

Nightwing snarled. "Just because I am ShadowClan doesn't mean I can climb trees mouse brain!" Remembering last time she tried to climb a tree ran thought her, quickly pushing it to the side, she leaped up the tree, surprised at how easy it was for her now that her muscles were well developed. Arching her back she balanced on the branch above the ThunderClan cat. "Stop covering in the trees like a squirrel." She growled

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 10:35

Ah coughcough.

A random kitty had just so happened to hear a random conversation.
"You really believe that this cat could steal kittens in the Dream Territory? They could just wake up and be safe and sound in their Clan's nursery. No need fighting over something so silly." the cat meowed. Followed by the voice came a sleek striped she-cat. Her icy blue eyes glanced around at all the cats, nodded only slightly to the older out of respect.

"I mean, how mouse-brained could you get?" Icepaw chuckled, finding a comfortable spot underneath a pine to sit.

A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 11:53

She snarled at the ShadowClan she-cat."I would never hurt a kit, let alone steal one!" As quick as a flash, she was climbing higher into the tree, and perched at the top. If Nightwing decided to follow her, Embershade knew her decision. She would jump off, and like she had done when she was awake, and she would snag her claws on a branch down at the bottom.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 14:38

Silentkit mewed "Would you stop fighting please?" as she watched the older cats fight.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Twilightkit

Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 14:53

Twilight watched them, deep hazel eyes darting between all the cats. He sighed. 'Don't fight. There's no reason to...' he meowed, quiet and calm.

((OOC:Sorry I'm late ^^;;))
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 16:45

Nightwing leaped down the tree and glanced at the WindClan cat, by the smell of it. The smell was strong with heather, so she had a good idea of who she was talking to. "We can never trust a ThunderClan cat." She growled loudly. "For all I know, she could have filled the kitten with lies." sticking her nose in the air she talked back to the kits. Her sharp eyes glared at the ThunderClan She-cat. Curling her tail tightly around her paws, looking proper.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 16:58

"They all just arrived here." Silvershade smiled as she leaped down from another nearby tree. "They all said hello and then you went up and attacked Embershade. Any deputy with any sense would have atleast figured out their intentions before raking them across the cheek," the elder deputy chuckled. "But it was a beginner's mistake. Atleast this is the dream world, and not the forest where she could have been seriously hurt."
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:17

Nightwing sent a glare at the Deputy. She didn't believe this was real. Just a dream, with random cats from the clans. Her pride and ego, was too tall built, she wouldn't agree that she did something wrong, it was just a dream anyways. Laying down, she closed her eyes disappearing from the dream world, into real life.

ooc: I just realized ShadowClan sleeps during the day to everyone of you should be awake...

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:33

OOC: Thanks Splotchy, making me edit my awesome post...
IC:
The medicine cat apprentice scoffed slightly as the ShadowClan cat left.
The lynx-point looked towards the newcomer, then towards the kits. They looked too young to experience this kind of battle.

"I feel bad for those kits. Having to see that deputy just attack this warrior for no logical reason..." Icepaw mewed, flicking her tail towards the ThunderClan cat.

"Anyways, I'm Icepaw, WindClan's medicine cat apprentice. What are your names?" the cat asked. Other than her, there were four fantastic female felines frolicking for all of nightfall.

:derpetteplz:

A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 17:45

ooc: Not to mention she is on hardly no sleep, and stressed out. :/

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 18:20

Embershade quickly clawed her way to a lower branch and jumped off. "Hi, I'm Embershade of ThunderClan." She introduced herself to the apprentice.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Twilightkit

Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 18:33

Twilightkit flicked his tail, hazel eyes darting from cat to cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kit in Dreamland
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next