Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Kit in Dreamland

Go down 
+2
Echo
Twilightkit
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Twilightkit

Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 13

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:18

A small black-and-white fluffy kit wandered through the unknown territory know as 'Dream Territory'. He padded towards a small clearing, ears pricked for any sounds. He squeezed between two large bushes, a tuft of long fur getting caught in the branches. He yawned, shaking his fluffy pelt. He looked around the clearing, looking for something to do.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:25

Deep blue eyes stared at another kitten as the kit pounced out onto the other cat as a flash of silver and white passed by. After it landed on the other kit, she jumped off and landed gracefully in front of the tom. 'I think he's a tom...' Silentkit thought as she mewed "Hi..."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Twilightkit

Pisces Tiger

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:30

'Woah!' he squeaked. He stood up, shaking his fur again. 'Hi!' he greeted cheerfully, happy to see another kit.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:32

"Who are you?" She asked nervously, never seeing a cat from another Clan. "Are you from ShadowClan?"

Back to top Go down
Twilightkit

Pisces Tiger

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:39

He smiled warmly. 'Twilightkit.' he purred. 'Yep, the one and only!' He puffed out his chest proudly. 'Who are you and where are you from?' he asked, his deep hazel eyes glittering in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:40

"Oh, I'm Silentkit from SkyClan, but I think I'm ThunderClan since I'm living there right now. I'm not sure. You seem nice, when are you coming an apprentice? I would love to see you at a Gathering!" She answered, less nervously.

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:44

Hearing kits, Embershade padded out of the shadows, smiling."Now, who are you?" She asked Twighlightkit.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Twilightkit

Pisces Tiger

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:49

'I don't think anytime soon.' He answered before turning to look at the older cat. 'I'm Twilightkit!' he said proudly, eyes closed as he smiled up at the cat. 'What's your name?' He asked as if talking to a cat his own age.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:51

"Me neither. Waiting to be an apprentice is pretty boring, but everyone has to wait right?" She replied before turning to Embershade, "Oh hi Embershade! I didn't expect to see you here!"

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 21:53

"I'm Embershade, from ThunderClan." She meowed to the kit."Hello, Silentkit." She greeted the other kit.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:22

Nightwing's eyes opened, expecting to see the warrior's den,but sound up in a misty place, not StarClan, and not the Dark forest. Just a dream place. Glancing around, her eyes wide, trying to take in this misty place. Seeing three cats in the distance, remembering one of the cats from her clan, talking to another warrior and kit, she growled and stalked forward , her new rank, adding a proud glint to her eyes. "Twilightkit, get away from those tree dwellers at once." Nightwing ordered, her eyed narrowing as she glared at Embershade, then it softened into a hard glare at the other kitten. stopping a few paces in front of Twilightkit, Nightwing growled, face to face with the ThunderClan warrior. Who was this cat, talking to her clan's kits, who knows what she could do to them?

OOC: None of the clans know her rank yet because there hasn't been a gathering yet. cx

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit

Last edited by Splotchu on Fri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Peh, Grammar)
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:26

"Hello. Might I ask who you are? I'm Embershade of ThunderClan." She meowed, calmly, though she was starting to crouch, growling.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 22:31

Taking another step forward, her lips drawn in a snarl. Taking her time to answer the warrior's question, she flattened her ears and kept steady eye contact wit the she-cat, her eyes burning a fire of un trust. "I am Nightwing" She mewed pausing for no reason, other then make this cat uneasy. "Deputy of Shadowclan." Her smell and the glint of pride in her eyes could do enough to know her rank and clan.

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:12

"Deputy, eh?" Embershade asked, impressed."Well, I guess since you're the deputy, I won't have a chance against the deputy?" She asked, taking a step back.

Embershade:

Blossomkit:

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland EmptyFri 4 Jan 2013 - 23:23

Nightwing shrugged, her black and white tail lashing. "I suppose not." She growled, her claws sliding out. "What where you doing with Twilightkit?" The deputy's fur rising along her spine, her eyes never leaving the warrior. Ignoring anything the warrior would say, she lashed out, her paws raking the warrior's cheek. "Stay away from the kits, they are not yours!" She mewed, able to smell the other kit's sent. SkyClan...Had they survived?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Kit in Dreamland Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Kit in Dreamland   A Kit in Dreamland Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kit in Dreamland
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next