Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This is a really important PSA, although if it goes over the way it did in chat, none of you will notice or even really care. :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

This is a really important PSA, although if it goes over the way it did in chat, none of you will notice or even really care. :) Empty
PostThis is a really important PSA, although if it goes over the way it did in chat, none of you will notice or even really care. :)

I would just like to remind you all that the number one rule on this website is, "Be kind to others." For some reason, though, people have been forgetting this. Petty little arguments keep breaking out over who said what, or how they hurt somebody's feelings without meaning to, and all this nonsense. We're supposed to be friends here. We all joined this site for one reason: to role play Warriors. We have something in common! That ought to make us at least a little friendly towards each other.

I'm just really upset with the way some people on here act towards each other. I AM NOT DIRECTING THIS AT ANY SPECIFIC PERSON, this is just based off of what I've been seeing lately. It's several people. When I first joined the site, everybody was friends and super kind to one another, even if a new member had made a completely off-the-wall creation. We all generally agreed, and worked together. Recently, though, if somebody does one tiny thing wrong, a group of people freak out. I have also kind of noticed that it tends to be the same people each time, give or take a few. I apologize for noticing it, I'm a big Sherlock Holmes fan.

It's upsetting me, is the reason I'm posting this. I love this site, and all of her people. You're all my babies, whether you want to be or not. The site itself is my baby. It hurts when I see the arguments, or the disagreements, or even just one person getting butthurt or breaking the rules. I care about you, and I care about the site.

Please, just try to be nicer. And I don't mean "oh, I tried, it didn't work out, I'm sorry." Have some compassion. I know it's difficult. Believe me, I've been working really hard on not judging others, and it's very trying. But try really hard. Show dedication. There is a fine line between something that offends you, and something that offends you to the point of you breaking down. You don't need to freak out over everything. If you need to, take a step back, breathe deeply, and then come back and try again. It's hard at first, but it gets easier with each turn.

I love you. I love WCC. Please.

-Rainy.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

This is a really important PSA, although if it goes over the way it did in chat, none of you will notice or even really care. :) :: Comments

*applauds* I've been thinking the same thing, Rain~
I admit.
I haven't been as nice recently. I know I'm being petty (I like that word) but right now, it seems as is for every right, I get 2 points against me, in someone's eyes. That makes me a little bit... snappier.
I'm sorry :c
    Oooow... I didn't see it, because I'm never in the CB (because of my poor english xD). But I love you all too, I don't see why I couldn't, there are no reason to be harsh, or angry here, no ? Maybe I don't understand all, maybe there are some "member's conflicts" here, but not for me. Peace and love ♥
This rule should be handled a bit more stricter in my opinion. Things can get out of control, yet, we're not even talking face-to-face. I try my best to be nice, and I've only really....Sort of exploded...On here publicly once, and I'm sure you all know when that was x)
I'm always nice >:c mostly. Even if I make angry faces.

But I appreciate this message. Everyone should be nice; it is a given, it should not have to be enforced. Unfortunately, some people aren't mature enough to even be polite, and that is going to happen whether you're on a forum on the internet or in real life. The best weapon against meanie-doo-doo-heads is niceness regardless of what they say.

This is a really important PSA, although if it goes over the way it did in chat, none of you will notice or even really care. :)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: