Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One kit to another

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

One kit to another - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 8:45 pm

Spiderkit stared at Midnightkit for a second, before realizing he was supposed to return the gesture. The corners of his lips twitched upward in an imitation of Midnightkit's smile. He opened his mouth as if to speak, but nothing came out.

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 8:51 pm

Confusion washed over Midnightkits face and she cocked her head slightly to the side. "Can you speak?" she asked, her voice soft, timid.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP
#AC9032 | Daffodilseed Art:
#217DA5 | Minnowdart Art:

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm

"Y-yes..." the kit said, his voice so quiet Midnightkit was nearly unable to hear him. His voice shook slightly as he spoke, obviously not used to speaking much, if at all.

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:06 pm

His voice was barely audible, but she could still hear his reply. She smiled at him softly. "I like your voice." she told him.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:14 pm

OOC: So, because you said that, I want to clarify what he sounds like. I mean, he's still a kit, so it'll be higher and you know, squeakier and such, but... He's the one called Richard Brook, you can see him clearly at 0:03 and 0:12

IC: Spiderkit looked back at Midnightkit, eyes glimmering with confusion and just a bit of relief. "Y-you really th-think so?" he asked tentatively, as if wondering if the other kit was talking to him.

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:18 pm

Midnightkit nodded as she watched Spiderkit. "Of course I do. No one's ever told you that before?" she asked him.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:38 pm

"N-no one's really t-talked to me much..." the kit mewed quietly. "N-not that I mind... They're all t-too busy to bother talking to m-me..."

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:40 pm

"Is it okay if I talk to you?" Midnightkit asked him. Her tail flicked from side to side behind her as she watched him.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:43 pm

"I-if you want. I don't talk m-much," Spiderkit replied, voice growing slightly in volume, as if gaining confidence Midnightkit wouldn't try and hurt him or anything.

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 9:46 pm

Midnightkit smiled slightly, glancing down at her paws. "Well..." she said softly, "You're talking enough to carry on a conversation with me, aren't you?"

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 10:02 pm

Spiderkit's eyes widened as if he'd just realized Midnightkit was right. His mouth opened and closed, like it had before, with no sound coming out. He looked startled, and backed up a few paces so he was concealed once more under the shadow of the Jaggedrock.

OOC: no middy you broke him ;;

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 10:07 pm

Sighing softly, Midnightkit dropped her head back onto her paws, her tail wrapping tightly around her body. She was starting to feel the chill in the air now, and it was quickly cutting through her soft kitten fur.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 10:14 pm

Spiderkit curled up once again, dark blue eyes peering through his fur from the darkness, again watching. Though he had short fur, the chill didn't bother him much. He rather liked the cold, if it wasn't too intense.

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 10:20 pm

Midnightkit shivered slightly as she looked in the general direction of where Spiderkit was. [What did I do wrong? she questioned herself, frowning.

Riverclan | 20HP / 60SP

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012, 10:29 pm

Spiderkit finally closed his eyes, as if satisfied he had seen all he needed to. The whispers returned, muttering voiceless thoughts and words, senseless images and scratchings drifting across his closed lids as he lay on the cold ground, thinking.

PostSubject: Re: One kit to another   One kit to another - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One kit to another
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: