Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Empty
PostSubject: Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail   Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:02 pm

So I was messing around with some friends over feral heart, when we see these people playing some sort of Lion King role play or something o-o

Anyways we watched and there was this one cub in particular who made us crack up laughing until Yoshi(one of my friends - That's part of her username o3o) went over to talk to him x3

Here's how it went :D
--------------------------------
*Action being done*
-Action being typed by rper-
Chatting
--------------------------------

Fyre(the emo cub, male, no pride/parents/anything o3o): What's going on? o.o
Everyone else(People playing TLK or whatevs): *completely ignoring cub and keep role playing, though he's trying to join in x3*
Fyre: *decides to leave them alone and advertises for parents/prides/anything on general chat for about 5 minutes. No replies apparently.*

~about 8 minutes later~

Fyre: *Still being ignored. Growing desperate*
Zira(Some random role player in TLK): You can't trust a pridelander, Vitani. -growls- *some other blahblah nonsense in the rp*
Fyre: *Attempting to join in again* Why not? Wasn't your mom a pridelander and your dad an outlander?
*completely ignored for about 5 more minutes. People even completely stepped on his character .3.;*

Fyre: *crouching down in the middle of the crowd, doing nothing*
Sam(Some random cub): Who are you? >.>
Fyre: I DUN EVEN KNOW DX *crawls away*
Fyre: *attempts to drown virtual self in virtual water of the virtual game of all virtualness*
*Fails suicide-attempt, and yet no one still never paid any attention to him X3*

Fyre: *sitting in corner by mountain* I'm just gonna put this bag on my head and kill myself :)
*People actually start paying attention now*
Random rper: What's wrong Fyre? XD
*Like, two other people pay even just a tiny bit of attention to him, whether it's walking over and walking back away again really fast or saying something like, "You need a friend :3"*
Yoshi: *walks over* Hi! :D
Fyre: -Puts bag over head-
Yoshi: What's up?
Fyre: I dunno. I don't exist.
*be prepared. After this he goes mentally insane*
Yoshi: Whadya mean? 030
Fyre: I don't have a pride or parents, and I don't know whether I'm a pride/outlander or not because I don't know who my parents are. So in a way I don't exist yet .u.;
Yoshi: *Totally not even in rp, but plays along anyways* Neither do I XD
Fyre: *looks up from corner* -Highfive fail- :D
Yoshi: lolwat?
Fyre: HOORAY FOR NONEXISTENCE :DDDDD
*By now Yoshi thought she was delivering out the wrong message. She whispered me saying, "Oh god. What did I say? XD" and I just laughed*
Fyre: -hands bag to Yoshi-
Yoshi: *deciding to play along with the emoness for some reason* -Takes bag and shoves over head- xP
*By now I was guessing his insanity was rubbing off on her e-e*
Fyre: -Bag- |D
Yoshi: You know normally the pridelanders have bright colors and the outlanders have dark colors. *NOW she tries to attempt to help him e_e*
Fyre: I DUNNO! Uhm...I'm neither. I'm CORN! YEAH!
Yoshi: ...Corn? o.e
Fyre: YUS!
*Fyre then disconnected and came back a moment later, his character now rainbow-colored*
Fyre: I'M SUPERCORN!!! *starts running and jumping....everywhere*
Fyre: O_O; Okay...*starting to get scared*
Me: Hey...Yoshi let's just leave before something bad happens .3.;
Yoshi: Way ahead of you...

After that our little group ran away into Ficho Tunnel, not knowing what happened to the cub afterwards o-o
The End

Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail 1voydFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail 2gy1qubFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail   Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:05 pm

this makes me want to get a feralheart
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail   Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Me and Splotch go on there some times, once with Ella :3

I can give you my username, but not theirs because I don't know if they want it being given out X3

Meh: StormingTradgedy

Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail 1voydFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail 2gy1qubFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFeral Heart: Emo Cub Fail StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail   Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:49 am

Me: Splotchy

lD u c wat i deed thar?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail   Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 am

:iswydtplz:

I c wat u did thar

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail   Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail Empty

Back to top Go down

Feral Heart: Emo Cub Fail
Page 1 of 1