Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Death Walk -.-;

Go down 
+3
Kip
Darky
Echo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 pm

OOC: Yes, I know. I shouldn't be killing Silent off yet, but too late! I'm killing her because I'm ready for a next life. I'm not bored of her, but I started off as... A full-grown Medicine cat and my first life ever here on WCC, Echopaw, never made it to a warrior. I'm ready to re-start off as a kit and make it off to warrior! Oh, and I kinda made a deal with Kittii, so don't ask. Explanation of deal: I asked her if she could be Silent's reincarnation's mother. She said yes, but Silent originally was supposed to die yesterday. However, I told her to hold it off, so Silent dies today. /shot

IC: Silentfeather was taking a nice walk outside on ThunderClan's territory when she felt a sharp pain from her injured leg. 'No, not now. Please not now! Not when the Clan needs me most!' She thought, worried and partly frightened. As she began to cough from her white cough, which pretty much turned to green cough now, she collapsed onto the ground, unable to breath since she only treated or never treated her wounds from the battle with the Deomilities. Her coughing continued until her heart to slow down, giving her a slow and painful death.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞

Last edited by Echo (Silentkit) on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Mosspelt had been wandering through the territory on this fine day when he saw Silentfeather on the ground. He bounded over as fast as he could. He looked down at her and meowed "No, don't you die, not without your Clan." Even if this cat was SkyClan he was gonna help her even if she was dying.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 pm

"I can't even hang on to my last breath anymore, I doubt I can make it very far back to camp." Silentfeather replied, gasping for breath, though that was almost hopeless as it seems.

Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Embershade had been hunting, and heard painful sounding noises. She ran towards where she heard it and stopped dead. "Silentfeather!" She called, running. "Are you okay?" She asked once she was there. But Embershade knew the SkyClan medicine cat was dying.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 pm

"No, I don't think I'm OK. Seems close to death for me actually, but... I can't stop myself from death. I don't think it is possible, but I guess I'll be gone and with StarClan in a couple of moments." She sighed.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Kestrelflight pushed through the bushes, running straight to her mentor. ” Move!” Dhe hissed to the ThunderClan warriors, and kneeled besides the dying cat. ” Deep breaths. You'll be ok.”

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Death Walk -.-; B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:20 pm

"I highly doubt it Kestrelflight, that I will make it through any longer. I'm sorry." Silentfeather replied, not even fighting for breath anymore.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:58 pm

” Silentfeather!” She begged. ” Fight! Stay with me!”

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Death Walk -.-; B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Icestream heard his loves yowl. "Hey! Hey! What's going on?" He asked.

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Kestrelflight stared at Silentfeather. She lightly placed her paw on the she-cat's chest. It was nearly still. ” Welcome in StarClan.”

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Death Walk -.-; B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Mosspelt meowed urgently Lets get her back to camp before she does so we can ty and help her!"
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:22 pm

Kestrelflight turned and hissed. ” Get away! You shouldn't be here! We can't save her. Moving her would quicken it, mouse brain!” She turned back to Silentfeather and layed beside her, gently grooming her fur.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Death Walk -.-; B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Coldheart came up. She knew her friend was dying. "There is no use. We can't control things when Starclan caalls." She mewed. "Well will honor you for many moons to come, Silentfeather." She said, tears streaming down her face. "We will mourn your death, but Well will still be strong. I trust that you will guide is in the light of Starclan. I have always thought of you as a sister to me; even though we weren't." Coldheart concluded. She layed down besides her friend. "Kestrelflight, go get Flamestar and tell him to come quickly." She mewed. She may have a kit, but she still was Skyclans trusted deputy.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Embershade stepped back, nudging Mosspelt. "Let's leave Silentfeather with her clanmates. I think they have it under control.." She meowed, turning away, heading for camp.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Mosspelt nodded and turned with a final "I'm sorry for your loss" he leapt through the bushes an disappeared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death Walk -.-; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Walk -.-;   Death Walk -.-; Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Walk -.-;
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: