Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back from REALLY long hunting trip.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

Back from REALLY long hunting trip. Empty
PostSubject: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyTue 18 Dec 2012 - 18:01

Nightpaw glanced around camp before going through the entrance. She silently placed the one scrawny salmon on the fresh-kill pile before going to the apprentices den. Hopefully, no one would have seen the white-spotted she-cat sneak in.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 4:41

"And where have you been?" The red-furred apprentice had gone on the Dawn Patrol and couldn't go back to sleep. He sat up in his nest and fixed her with a stare.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 14:11

She looked up, then immideatly looked back down, unable to look him in the eye. "The river", she mewed quietly. It seemed she couldn't lie either.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 14:30

"Sure. What were you doing at the river so early?" Redpaw padded over to her. Like he belived that. At the river for so long, just to come back with a scrawny fish? No.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 15:36

The she-cat kept her head down. "I was trying to fish, mouse-brain. Unlike me, your mentor is able to help you.", Her ears pinned back as she muttered this.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 15:42

Redpaw sunk his claws into the ground. So that's what this was about? Her mentor not being here anymore? Still, Frostleap was a awsome mentor though. c:

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 16:04

Finally lifting her head, she gave him an icy glare. But behind her mask of anger, hid pain. "You wouldn't understand.", the black she-cat whisphered.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 16:10

Redpaw fur fluffed up along his spine as he growled at her. "Understand what? The fact you act like you can't get another mentor? Just because Greyhear is dead doesn't mean you can act like a kit agian!"

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 16:17

Nightpaw hissed and almost swung out at him. He had hit a sore spot. "Do you even know how long it took me to even become an apprentice!?" Almost [3 months real time] !" Her eyes seemed to glow grass green with hatrid.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 16:21

Redpaw glared at her, amber eyes filled with cold fury. "I'm tired of being nice to you! You act like your feelings are the only ones that matter!I don't care how long it took you to become a apprentice! It is'nt my fault. So why don't you grow up and act like a apprentice!"

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyWed 19 Dec 2012 - 16:50

The old Nightpaw came back then. Barely hearing the rest of what he said, she focused on the very first few sentences. "Fine.", her voice shook. "I'll leave." Backing towards the entrance again, she paused and mewed, "If you hate me so much, i'll just leave." She then just took another step back, and disappeared outside camp, leaving only a small black feather floating in her wake.

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 4:45

Redpaw turned away from her retreating body. Why should he care? She chose to leave, not him. But did she mean leave the camp or...Riverclan?

ooc- Is she leaving the clan?

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 13:17

Ooc- I don't really know ^^', probably not

Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. EmptyThu 20 Dec 2012 - 20:21

Berrysplash slowly got up from the rock she was sunning herself on. The argument had woken her up from her nap. Stretching, she padded up to Redpaw, her sightless eyes gazing at him with a look of worry mixed with sadness. "You may have taken that a little too far, little one. Especially with that comment about Greyheart. Nightpaw does try her best, you know."

Leechkit:

Back from REALLY long hunting trip. Mew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from REALLY long hunting trip.   Back from REALLY long hunting trip. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from REALLY long hunting trip.
Page 1 of 1