Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Running away from the nursery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dawnflower24

Clan/Rank : RC kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 14

Running away from the nursery Empty
PostSubject: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Hollykit took a look around to check for queens,than quickly ducked out of the nursery.Her plan
was to explore the camp,than return before anyone noticed that she was
missing.She'd been working on the plan for 5 sunrises! It was risky,but she thought it was worth it.
Hollykit decided that she would look around the appereitince's den first.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Redpaw had been asleep, tired after a training session with Frostleap. He raised his head and and glanced at Hollykit. He hopped to his paws and padded over to her. "Why are you in here?"

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Hollykit had a lie for a occasion like this."I‘m looking for my mother. She went on patrol and
I have'nt seen her sence.' She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:46 pm

"And you thought you would find her in the apprentice den because?" He asked, licking one paw. Likely story.

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:49 am

Holykit fumed.“I thought she might have come in here to share tounges with her apprentice,but apparently
she is'ent in here."She walked out of the den,praying that Redpaw would'ent follow her.

Last edited by dawnflower24 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:55 am

Redpaw easily caught up to the kit, a twinkle in his eyes. "If you want to exlore, I could take you to catch some minnows." he offered,.

Gemini Snake

PostSubject: Re: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Hollykit kept to her word."I guess my mom could have gone by the river." She quietly replied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running away from the nursery   Running away from the nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Running away from the nursery
Page 1 of 1