Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant Empty
PostSubject: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 19:34

It's extremely long and filled with grammatical errors from a lack of sleep, but I don't really care.

This is just for future reference when I talk about how dumb SkyClan is.

Spoiler:

Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 20:50

On a totally unrelated note...

How come just because you're an admin you get to curse uncensored words on wcc AND get to be rude AND get to back-sass people just to prove you're right all the time? Normally, I'm nice, so I keep quiet about it, then I saw the flipping f word 3 times uncensored in here and dfgfgdrtytdh

Who gave you the right to "screw rules" just because you have the ability to ban members and move topics?

What makes even less sense is that you make several rules. Sleepy, you are such a god role model =u=

Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant 1voydLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant 2gy1qubLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 21:05

Sleep, you're smart i liek u

And Storm called you a god.

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyTue 11 Dec 2012 - 21:10

Okay, first thing's first. This was on deviantArt originally and I'm not going to go through the trouble of going back to it, taking the three cuss words out, and then upload it to put it back here for an image. I'm especially NOT going to do so when people post lots of images like this all the time. I suppose you think people should edit every meme that they post casually on chat to share some laughs, too.

Get off your high horse, Storm. I don't get any special exemptions from the rules just because I'm an admin. They apply to me as much as they apply to everyone else here.

Moon: o thx wayt wut

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:49

Okay, but I still have one thing to point out...

The sitewide plot we're all doing. You made it up out of the blue and activated it, according to some posts over the announcement saying we were going to do the plot in the first place.

Frankly it's not a fair plot, not only that sitewide plots can be annoying to make because they have to fairly make sense. You made it up without much of a say-so...

For instance, the fact the rogues are attacking clans seems fine, but they have infinity rogues according to Jay, plus some of them have leader health and SP. It's impossible to win and not only is that unfair, it's breaking two of the battle rules YOU made up.

I know there are some exceptions to breaking some rules, for example forbidden loves, but it's still an unfair plot and apparently everyone was randomly included in it.
Here's another example: What if the majority of one clan didn't want to participate in the plot? They can't be forced, so the plot would make even less sense if the rogues attacked all clans except the one.

I for one only participated in the plot because most of Skyclan seemed eager about it, and I didn't want to be unfair. I didn't actually like the idea of being forced to lose and losing Skyclan's pride over something as stupid.

Anyone remember this?

A Bluejay in a Pear Tree wrote:
Well, it was always 3 cats versus 30, friend. D; Would rather lose your pride or lose out on the plot? You'll get a chance to try again so don't worry c;

I think I'd rather lose out on the plot. He also said we'd get another chance, but it still didn't make sense in the first place and that still doesn't make it fair.

So basically people are allowed to make up ridiculous plots without having it approved and have all the clans randomly in the plot as well. At least, that's what you're allowed to do...

Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant 1voydLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant 2gy1qubLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLook, a Typo-Riddled Rant StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:37

Okay, you're being ridiculous. Let me explain why.

We explained this. WCC is going to have an actual STORYLINE made by the admins. We can't have a storyline based on random thrown together plots by members. Yeah, you guys are all pretty awesome and creative and can come up with some cool stuff, we know that. But if everyone on the site knew what was going to happen in a plot then it wouldn't be fun, because we all know the outcome. There is a need for creators. We can't have you all throwing ideas into a pot, because if we try to have a story where everyone is the author then it'd have to be open and loose ended and it probably wouldn't make sense in the end.

Secondly, who are you to criticize and call the plot unfair when it has hardly started and you don't know anything about it in the first place? I'm sorry that you're so butthurt over losing a battle, but losing the battle is pivotal. The Deomilites didn't even have to call in reinforcements anyways. The battle didn't exactly go as I first intended it (it was supposed to follow the battle rules about preparing) and I would have rather not Jay said that about reinforcements, but that was just a small bump in the road. You can't have a narrative where the protagonists steamroll the antagonists in the first chapter. Why? Because it'd be boring. You can't say it doesn't make sense when it has hardly started. That's like stopping after three chapters into Into the Wild and saying none of it made sense at all. None of it made sense because it hasn't been explained yet, you just gave up too early.

And I say the rules apply to all of us, and they do. But there is a fundamental difference between an administrator and the member's place on the site that is clear and easy to see. No, I'm not allowed to do anything against the rules, but we do RUN THE ENTIRE SITE, Storm. I'm sorry you don't like the plot, but it seems you don't like the plot because the plot required you to lose a single battle. Do you honestly think that SkyClan would have won either way? Do you honestly hate the plot that much because it didn't go your way when you don't even know which way it's supposed to go?

I don't even know how this is relevant to me cussing in an image that was in a spoiler. Okay, all three of us have put work into crafting this story behind the scenes, all of us putting thought into having it be fun for everyone here. We've done our best to make it as flexible as possible, but there is some need for linearity and for certain things to happen. This site is a collaborative project, so I don't see why you wouldn't want to be participating with everyone else. Everything that happens in the roleplay here affects everyone, so if you don't want to participate then I am honestly confused on why.

You can call it ridiculous and stupid all you want, but it makes you look silly and a sore loser. I've lost battles before on the site. Really big battles that really hurt. In fact, my first character's life ended with him losing a fight against a blind and smaller opponent. But you know what? You really shouldn't care, because it's a roleplay and it was necessary for things to progress.

This plot is hardly in its baby steps and you're already nitpicking the hell out of it. Again, you're allowed to have an opinion on it. But the point is, there is a clear distinction between admin and member. Would you rather NOT have a story or sense of cohesiveness throughout the site? Would you rather to have stuff just happen with absolutely nothing connecting it whatsoever? Because I suppose you could call roleplaying a bit like writing a novel, where everyone is an author taking control of one aspect of the story and placing their own spin on it. But that can't be the case, because someone has to give direction and run the whole thing or else it's less about writing and more about vomiting topics from our keyboards.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 17:07

1. I'm not butt-hurt, I just don't think it's fair T.T Plus I'm mainly talking about how I felt before the battle. I just didn't like the idea of a plot without anyone really knowing about it. I don't care if I lose a battle, I'm complaining about the plot itself.

2. Why are people saying you made it up then?

3. This is my opinion and I'm free to express it without you getting so rapidly angry over nothing. I don't really see why you're ranting so much all the sudden. Sure I got a little mad too, but I'm just a little ticked off at other things as well.

4. It is relative to the fact I said some things you can do without much care of opinion.

5. Actually, you didn't become an admin that long ago. You haven't exactly "Ran the site" yourself much. Though I respect you as an admin, I still don't see how it fits in when new members get annoyed at something and get pretty rude then get deleted or banned, but when an older member like yourself says something worse than that you don't get any punishment at all. Then when some one notes you about it, like I am now, you get all in the argue attitude and get this kind of thought like "quit being annoying I didn't do anything" when you really did and just don't notice it.

6. I said nothing of wanting a random story. If you don't have a nut of understanding of what I'm saying right now, then I understand why you may not understand that this entire time I've been talking about how I don't think the plot is fair and I do think it's a bit random.

7. This would be a lot easier for me if I just knew what the heck was going on, because if you think about it if no one knows what the cheeseballs is gonna happen people are going to end up messing up and typing stuff they shouldn't. Then some one may end up typing a really long post about something they think is supposed to be in there, then it gets deleted and the person gets all mad like, "I TOOK FOREVER TYPING THAT" then you got to explain that it was wrong and basically walk us through the plot to where we're basically puppets for your enjoyment of role playing.

I feel like I'm leaving something out, but eh oh well.

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 17:15

*applause*

Honestly, Torm. I don't know why the hell you thought it would be a nice idea to throw your hatred for Sleepy out in this irrelevant topic. I am not going to repeat Sleepy a billion times, but I don't think you know how a plot works. Usually, a few people direct it. The last one was directed by Tiger and Ebs; this one is being directed by Sleepy and I. We can't have members just throwing ideas at it, or it would be untidy.
Also, you basically said that you hated the plot because you lost in it's second topic. Let's say you miraculously won. Then no one would get to do the plot, because your clan and their two members saved the day.
Sleepy is right. I shouldn't have told you the Deos were the size of a clan, because 5 or 6 cats would obviously think it was brilliant to take over 5 clans worth of people.

Think before you say something stupid no one agrees with.

EDIT AFTER READING YOUR POST - Okay, Torm. How about you give us a way to make the plot without someone losing in the beginning.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 17:42

For number six, I feel bad about deleting a lot of Echo's posts, but most of them were just one sentence where she did the battle system wrong and nothing really with the plot. There was also the topic of that, but I did it because admins are supposed to be making plot topics. That's kind of a given.

But for this...

You wrote:
5. Actually, you didn't become an admin that long ago. You haven't exactly "Ran the site" yourself much. Though I respect you as an admin, I still don't see how it fits in when new members get annoyed at something and get pretty rude then get deleted or banned, but when an older member like yourself says something worse than that you don't get any punishment at all. Then when some one notes you about it, like I am now, you get all in the argue attitude and get this kind of thought like "quit being annoying I didn't do anything" when you really did and just don't notice it.

I help run the site. You're right, I didn't become admin that long ago. But I wasn't claiming that I ran it myself or anything. And even if I had become an admin around the time with Jay and Rain, I don't see how that makes it any more relevant to this.

We haven't deleted or banned anybody based solely on us not liking them. The only person I've really thought of lately was Bramble, who was trolling, making multiple accounts, swearing, and spamming all over the place. So if you think it's unfair of us to ban his main account and delete all the other ones, then... I don't even... What? And we banned Kitty for 20 days and deleted her second account for, well... Second accounts. If we were so unfair and tyrannical that we banned people for stuff like disagreeing with the Man, not many people would be around.

And on top of us not banning or deleting any of them for these reasons, I've only seen you bring this up. There's nothing to be punished for. While it may be true that Jay and I are in a steamy hot bromance and Rain is an absolute sweetheart that we all love and adore so there is no one else to really punish me, we do have vocal people on the site. Everyone say "SLEEPY; MASTER OF RUN-ON SENTENCES!"

I'm arguing with you because you accused me of breaking rules. If I suddenly accused you of being a garden gnome, I think you'd very reasonably be a bit upset by it and probably argue back. You were being all passive aggressive about my adminship and I retaliated.

And yes, I pitched the idea. So I suppose in a way I did make it up. But when I pitched the idea, it was a very basic concept and Jay and Rain helped a lot by adding it, and we all equally work with it.

We try not to keep you all in the dark about it, but there's only so much we can give away. There's the Plotting Pages, the Clarification topic, and everything that has been told to you through narrative so far to go off of, so if I delete a post or something it's because I want to avoid catastrophe and/or untidiness because of OOC fights and the like.

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant EmptyWed 12 Dec 2012 - 18:57

Alright guys. This has gone on long enough T.T

I obviously don't understand what the heck you guys are trying to say, and you guys obviously don't know what the heck I'm trying to say either.

In fact I stopped reading Sleepy's last post after about two sentences in because I was thinking, "If no one understands I'm not going to bother."

The truth is when I first posted I was really ticked off, and again, I forgot to take my medicine the day before, plus it was late so I was all dfgdgdrg in the head. The only reason I carried on with the argument is because when Sleepy replied it just made me get a little angry again. So naturally, I replied, as many angry people do because people hate losing arguments.

Let me just point something out: I'm not mad at you guys, and I'm not saying Sleepy is completely selfish, and I'm not butthurt about the battle OR want to change anything to do with the plot, I'm just...tired. It's one of those bad days everyone has once and a while. I talked to Splotch about it the other day when it was worse to where I was completely dizzy and didn't know what the flip-nugget I was saying.

Alright. I'm done. I'm calmed down now, and stretching and shiz like that x3
I'm even making a surprise for WCC again, because I like doing this stuff :D
We cool? ouo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant   Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Look, a Typo-Riddled Rant
Page 1 of 1