Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pokefarm Rant

Go down 
+3
May
Jay
Echo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 pm

Alright, to you people on here with PF accounts. Do you wonder why some users have been banned for thousands of years? Well, it is because of the administrator Kolink. Now, why do you think I mentioned Kolink all of a sudden? That's because this guy right there uses the site for MONEY. He doesn't care about you guys, he cares for himself. Well, you're probably thinking 'Where's your proof?'

You want proof? Then how about reading this: http://psipaula4.deviantart.com/journal/Pok-eacute-farm-Rant-280952969 This is a user that used to be on Pokefarm. Still looking? Read the whole thing and all the links.

Ya'll wondering what happened to Rokon? Look at the TRUTH here! She made a video and is claiming back what she made. Rokon is innocent, but Kinchiona is childish.

Here's more proof about Kinchiona being childish: https://i.imgur.com/55o3N.png (That's KINCHIONA's SECOND ACCOUNT), http://lulzyfarm.wordpress.com/2011/11/05/kinchiona-leaves-with-a-bang/ (Read IT), https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/15e8rvn.jpg (She was going to pick her OWN ENTRY for the CS Contest)

Read everything. Now, wait. You need even MORE proof? Here's more by an old user: http://tradingcardmaker.net/topic/6073/whispeon-rants-pokefarm

Yes, I was banned from Pokefarm myself for a THOUSAND years for something I did NOT do. I have joined GPX+, the site KOLINK copied on Rokon's request. I still think Rokon is innocent though. KINCHIONA AND KOLINK are NOT.

My GPX+ Account: http://gpxplus.net/user/Yume+Murasaki

Please join this site and leave Pokefarm. The admins and mods are really nice and much better than Kolink's "so called staff." I mean some of the mods are OK, but I DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO POKEFARM.

Thank you for reading and I'm sorry of this is more of an ad than a rant. Alright then, you can move in your life.

~ Echo

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Lul. I haven't been on Pokefarm since like 2010, but that guy is a moron. I hate people who steal ideas.
Put me in a chatroom with this Kolink guy plz n ty

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Uhh, you would need an account and then you can go rant him through PM. XD
That's all I got to say because I can't chatroom him. At all.

Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:33 am

Hey, Komai.

I'll do you the favor and message this to Emi. |D

Edit: My GPX acct: http://gpxplus.net/user/Xyphinder
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:37 pm

I really like Pokefarm, and I refuse to leave it. Ive had an account there fr so long, that I only go on for my own fun and amusement with friends and trying to get a lot of points on he eggdex. I don't want to start over because of Kolink or any of them...That just means I'm letting him get to me, which he probably would by just fine with.

Pokefarm Rant Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokefarm Rant Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokefarm Rant Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokefarm Rant I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokefarm Rant 1voydPokefarm Rant 2gy1qubPokefarm Rant One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokefarm Rant StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

"Argh! That Kolink guy is evil, but staying on his site so that he can keep making money off of me and other people will keep him from getting to me! That will show him! >8D"

Do you realize how dumb you sound?

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 pm

You don't seem to understand, so there is no point in arguing.

Besides, he isn't taking any money from me. I don't pay for useless online crux like his "evil stones" or whatever x3

Pokefarm Rant Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzPokefarm Rant Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrPokefarm Rant Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaPokefarm Rant I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Pokefarm Rant 1voydPokefarm Rant 2gy1qubPokefarm Rant One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksPokefarm Rant StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:33 pm

Stormi, you can't even get all the Pokemon unless you PAY. I also remember reading somewhere that he was going to charge the users to use the Forums and such.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:18 pm

@Komai(Don't ask how I know...)

Kitty has a GPX+ Her username is Thunderia.

Dun't ban me, since she got banned on PF for doing something like this but:

Kitty agrees with you, Komai. He has accused her of something she did not do, which was spam. She didn't know what spam was back then... She read the rules, but didn't understand it. She does now, and the admin Kolink put this: (I dug up some old files)

"Well, It doesn't matter. Your lying. Your going to have to just run through the ban. In the meantime, try and think about your lies."

He actually put that, or it might've been another supermod/admin or whatever. But that's what it said. If I need to, I can go dig and put up a Screen-Shot. :3

The reason why I put that instead of Kitt is that she can't type, (Finger... Issues) and my mom is using the iPad for an important business project, and we agreed not to touch it. x3
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Smowy: How long was the ban? 'Cause I've seen some, like, crazy long bans.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Two years.

Actually, if not for PF, Kitty wouldn't be on the site. I actually met her on PF and then referred her to here l3
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:28 pm

Ah thank you Snow. Actually May, Kitty's ban was for about 3 years, however mine was for a thousand. ><

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:59 am

I saw some guys who last visit was two years ago, and he still can't get on untill 2013. And, Kolink isn't fair because he's gotten Pokerus 2 times in a row, where normal users can't. Another time he got pokerus, and right after another user he got it again. That happened multiple times within the day. I know that's possible, but very rare.

Anonymous

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:48 am

True, Kitty wouldn't be on here. She's banne until january of 2014, she was banned Nov. 27, 2011. So, about 2-3 yrs. ban. My account, however, (Cynthiea) was banned for 5-6 yrs, because of "Multi-Accounting". We didn't have any other e-mails then, so we couldn't use any others. So, yeah.I agree with em' xD
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 pm

Mossy wrote:
I saw some guys who last visit was two years ago, and he still can't get on untill 2013. And, Kolink isn't fair because he's gotten Pokerus 2 times in a row, where normal users can't. Another time he got pokerus, and right after another user he got it again. That happened multiple times within the day. I know that's possible, but very rare.

I'm positive Kolink is using his power to his advantage. I was reading through one of the links I have in the first post and it says in one of the threads of a comment (forgot which one...) that he uses BOTS to gain all his clicks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokefarm Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokefarm Rant   Pokefarm Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokefarm Rant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next