Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

To Safety [P6]

Go down 
+8
Kip
Mink
Ice Cream Zombie
Stormi the Gummy
Echo
Darky
Kes
Sleepy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

To Safety [P6] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:03 pm

Kestrelflight jumped, and spun around, then relaxed. "Oh, thanks. Mind showing me where the medicine den is?" she asked the warrior quietly.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
To Safety [P6] - Page 4 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Coldheart looked around, then saw the two leaders, padding up to them she then asked, "Flamestar, is it alright if I go out on a hunting patrol?" she asked, simply.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Dewclaw nodded, understanding why the cat would be jumpy. "It's this way." She stood up and walked to the strongly scented den. "This one is used to sleep in, and the other is to store herbs. They may be a little old, but we are well stocked."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
To Safety [P6] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:03 pm

"If you think Larchkit will be okay, yes." FLamestar replied to his mate and deputy.

He looked back at Lionstar. "Well it's a long story...Might if we discuss it in your den?" He asked politely.

To Safety [P6] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
To Safety [P6] - Page 4 1voydTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 2gy1qubTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Coldheart nodded, and she looked around, seeing Larchkit playing with a small piece of moss. She nodded and then looked for the warrior who had showed her where the moss was. She'd been waiting to do this.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Embershade walked up. "Do you need anything, Coldheart?" She sensed the queen's longing of getting out to hunt. "Going hunting?" She asked. "Mind if I come? I haven't been hunting in, 5 sunrises. You see, I fought a badger, and was very hurt." She meowed, her voice quivering at the end.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:57 pm

Coldheart nodded. "I wanted to see if you could come." she mewed. She listened, then gasped. "Dumb Badgers. They do nothing good." she mewed. "Well, lets go." she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Embershade exited the camp, and walked a while until she was far from camp in ThunderClan territory. She caught scent of a mouse, and dropped into Hunter's Crouch. She stalked it, until she thought it was a right time to pounce. She pounced! Luckily, her claw caught the mouse, and she gave it a killing bite. Apparently, she was near the spot where she had done her assessment and buried the prey. She placed her prey under the root, and searched around for more prey.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:

Last edited by 6 Kips-a-Kipping on Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:03 pm

The member '6 Kips-a-Kipping' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

To Safety [P6] - Page 4 Mistpe10
To Safety [P6] - Page 4 Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Lionstar padded towards his den, beckoning Flamestar to follow. When they were inside, he turned to face him. "Alright. Explain." He meowed sternly.

Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 pm

Silentfeather sighed as she padded into ThunderClan's medicine cat den. I might as well make myself useful by finding some herbs later, after I finish off the rest of my secret supply. she thought as she collapsed onto the ground. As seeing, she started coughing since she hasn't cured the white cough she already had.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:30 am

Padding back into camp, Coldheart put her prey in the fresh kill pile, then waited for Flamestar to come out of the thunderclan leaders den. It had been a long time since she had ate with him. But, she had been busy taking care of Larchkit and doing her duties as deputy. Well, now she had some time and she could eat without worrying about Larchkit, since she was old enough to take care of herself. But, what the heck. Coldheart would still keep her eye on her daughter. "I wonder what he is talking to Lionstar about." She mewed.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:51 am

Flamestar nodded and breathed in, ready to begin...

"...And that's why Skyclan is here. The Deomilites may come after Thunderclan eventually, so you need to be careful." Flamestar finished with a sigh.

"Skyclan will help you with whatever may come in return for letting us stay here. I understand it will be a harsh leaf-bare, with two clans to feed. We'll feed ourselves, though." Flamestar offered. It was true: The clan was - as much as he hated to admit it - in debt to Thunderclan for allowing them to shelter in their camp after they were driven out by the cursed rogues.

To Safety [P6] - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
To Safety [P6] - Page 4 1voydTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 2gy1qubTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksTo Safety [P6] - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Lionstar nodded. "As expected. Thank you, Flamestar." He replied calmly.

The leader padded out, leaping up onto Highrock. He gazed around at the cats below, chatting with the newcomers. "Everyone!" He called out, not bothering to use the regular call, since it seemed everyone was already here anyways, curious to why Skyclan was in their camp.

"This may seem sudden and surprising to you all, but Skyclan is going to be staying with us for a while. It seems as if dangerous, strange rogues in a large group nearby the territories have taken over Skyclan's land. These cats are injured, one of them a queen, therefor we shall grant them access to our medicine supplies to heal. Skyclan has offered to hunt for themselves, which is expected, though it does not mean you can't help them. We will not neglect cats in need, even if they were once our rivals." He announced, eyes holding a challenging glare.

"However, if you are leaving the camp, stay very alert. No cat leaves camp alone. Mosspelt, I'd like you to set up extra patrols. The same rogues are alive and still around, so we must be prepared if they attack Thunderclan." The leader finished, glancing down for cats' reactions.

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Mosspelt had been sitting in the clearing, when Lionstar annouced for more patrols he nodded his head. He let the rest of the meeting drown out as he thought about cats to go on patrols. Then asked, aiming the question at Flamestar "May I schedule SkyClan cats on patrols?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Safety [P6]   To Safety [P6] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Safety [P6]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next