Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Some Name Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Some Name Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Some Name Suggestions   Some Name Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Alright, so I'll list a few names that are pretty good in my opinion. These names are free to be used, and I'll add more on the list as I think of them.

I'll only put ones I think represent the cat very well as well as sound like a good combination of the prefix and suffix, and not something random like "Softclaw" because to me that makes no sense and seems a bit insulting, actually.

That was a long sentence, not to mention a run-on at that >.>

Anyways, on with this list!
==========================================================================

Spoiler:

(Gah...Didn't expect it to turn out so large. Was much smaller as I made it.)

Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Some Name Suggestions   Some Name Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:

Last edited by 6 Kips-a-Kipping on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Some Name Suggestions   Some Name Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Well for one that was rude, secondly those names aren't traditional, thirdly this is her list, not yours o3o

Some Name Suggestions Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSome Name Suggestions Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSome Name Suggestions Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSome Name Suggestions I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Some Name Suggestions 1voydSome Name Suggestions 2gy1qubSome Name Suggestions One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSome Name Suggestions StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Some Name Suggestions   Some Name Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Oh it's fine. I saw she just wanted to add on in her own way. You're welcome to make your own list in this topic, as long as you add "This is my list" or something like that to point out it's not part of mine.

But it might be easier just to have your own topic x)

Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Some Name Suggestions   Some Name Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:19 pm

We should so have a "name review" thread. :D Where people can score a name you're thinking of/using and provide reasons for it. I think it would be interesting.

Also, I agree with your deductions. xD

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Some Name Suggestions   Some Name Suggestions EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:37 pm

Why thank you x)

However, I think some one(Was it ebony?) already made something like that.

I'll have to edit this with a link or so.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Name Suggestions   Some Name Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Name Suggestions
Page 1 of 1