Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Suggestions please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 15:00

Because I worked out a deal with my parents, I am able to be on my electronics longer (Just thought I should dump that here). Anyway, lets get down to business. I have before created multiple role plays that have terribly failed. I don't know why, but they did. So, I was thinking and wondering if you guys could tell me what role play websites would you like to see (other then warriors.) I don't know, maybe something like about some kind of animal. But, what would you guys suggest as a new role play website so I can make it and actually feel successful for once?

Suggestions please Image13

Suggestions please Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 15:05

Have you heard of the I Am Number Four series?
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 15:08

Urm...no, I have not.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 15:14

It would be a good idea for a RP. I was going to set one up myself but idk how exactly I should set it up
Back to top Go down
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 16:13

There are multiple animes you could pick from, like Attack on Titan, perhaps Claymore, or if you want some comedy- try Squid Girl.

That's just me tho :P

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptyFri 11 Jul 2014 - 17:22

Avoid established universes.

If you make a site based on an anime or a book or something, you're limiting yourself to a certain audience. At first, most of your memberbase is going to be coming from WCC. The new people from random places on the internet won't come until later, so you're going to need to keep your site sustained and alive with the people you get from this site right here. If somebody's never watched Attack on Titan or read I Am Number Four, they're not going to want to join your RP.

The most successful sites that have branched off from WCC (i.e. Beata, ATA, and Skyshatter) were all original roleplays not based on anything.

Obviously WCC itself is an exception to this, being based off of Warriors, but I honestly have no idea how WCC got big in the first place.

Suggestions please I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Bloom

Bloom

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 8:04

Ok, so I did what Sleepy said (mainly because I have no knowledge of anime and I don't know anything about that book) and I came up with a few ideas

1. There are four tribes on the planet Zalbaya. Water (intelligence), fire (bravery), ice (stealth/speed), and earth (creativeness). Once you are born, you live with your parents until the age of ten, there you are sent to a training camp where they teach you about the four elements. At the age of sixteen you are sent away to uninhibited earth which was taken over thousands of years ago. You have to survive for two weeks (the EOYD test, also known as the Element Of Your Destiny test). While on planet Earth, you are closely tracked and monitored. After you complete the test, you will be selected for a tribe and gain your element. If you fail the test, you are destined to be a normal human and have a family. 

2. Deep in the forest, where wild animals roam are five packs of wolfs. Each pack contains an alpha male and female, second in command, a healer, and the normal pack members. Each pack consists of 11-15 wolfs. In fights, the two leaders face off each other. The pack members line up on earthier side, facing the other pack. Once the first blow is thrown, they attack. Wolfs are sent on quests and journeys, earning respect from their pack mates. There are pack rivalrys, pack member rivalrys, and even evil wolfs.

3. In the far future, we send astronauts to Mars. They discover different life forms and want to make friends with them...but how long will this friendship last? The aliens eventually kidnap the astronauts and take over the spaceship. They learn how to make more...and they send an army of aliens to planet earth! They try to take over. They turn humans into aliens. A war breaks out. Everybody looses hope. Eventually, the humans come up with a deal with the aliens. They could stay on Earth if they didn't turn humans to aliens and try to take over. They agreed and turned the aliens back to humans that they had taken over. But there was just one problem...the humans that were aliens still had some alien in their blood. They each had a different power. Soon, all the humans wanted a power also so the aliens turned them to aliens, then back to humans. So now, planet Earth is a combination of aliens and humans with super powers.

Which one do you like the most? Or do they all suck? Any suggestions on any of the Rp story lines? I made theese all up in my head, but If you think one is to much like another Rp you have seen, then I will change it.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 10:22

I like the 1st one. But shouldnt we add something that they have to survive from?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 11:34

How about they have to survive from a different tribe that claimed the other side of the planet Zalbaya. And the tribe is evil and their elemental power is darkness. Or, some kind of creature on the planet are trying to overthrow all the tribes and they have to survive form that.

Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please EmptySat 12 Jul 2014 - 11:37

I like the evil tribe idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions please   Suggestions please Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: