Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e

Go down 
+2
Frosty
May
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 14:17

OOC: It's part of a big char development plot. Don't question. x3

Silvershade grimaced. "Morningpaw, you wouldn't understand," she sighed. She padded into her leader's den after her and nodded as Greyheart finished what she was saying. "Falconfang from WindClan. Falconfang didn't fight but Raccoonheart and Minteyes showed up, but Minteyes didn't fight either.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:21

(Morningpaw was talking to herself more than anybody...she didnt expect an answer)

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:16

Froststar took a moment to fully proccess what she had just heard. The fur along her spine bristled, and she narrowed her eyes. "... What? Greyheart, you.. You're mates with a WindClan cat? And you're telling me you've gotten into yet another skirmish?" The she-car snapped, her once warm eyes now taking on a icy, cold look. They seemed sharp enough to pierce anything, and now they were focused fully on Greyheart. First attacking a ThunderClan warrior, now mating with a WindClan cat and starting yet another battle? Froststar had just about had it- this cat trampled the warrior code as if it was the ground she walked on. She was causing to many problems for Froststar to clean up, and this was the last straw.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:20

Greyheart's ears pressed against her head in the sudden burst of anger from her leader "I know, I know, I'm going to be banished arn't I?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:24

Silvershade's ears flattened. She was honestly scared. "Froststar.." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:31

Her attitude changed quickly as she looked at Greyheart with sad blue eyes. "I know you're aware what you did is wrong. I have no plans of sugar coating it- yes, I believe you'll be exiled. You broke the warrior code. Your hotheaded personality is going to cause you problems. It kills me to say it, but I don't believe you can go on in RiverClan." She shook her head slowly, standing and sliding past the two cats and out of the willow's roots where her den was tucked away. "We'll see what your clanmates have to say. But Greyheart, in the end it comes down to your actions and my decision." She flicked her tail, summoning the two she-cats to follow before hopping on to the rock, calling the clan to a meeting.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:33

she bowed her head in understanding and followed behind, sitting near the leaders rock.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:58

The she-cat followed, sitting at her usual place. Her head was bowed, ears laid back.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:58

Reedpaw was rooted to the spot. Exiled? Exile?! Reedpaw couldn't believe what he was hearing. Greyheart didn't deserve to be banished from RiverClan! Froststar couldn't do this! And for what? His fur bristled. He was furious. But most of all, he was heartbroken. Greyheart was his friend. They had been nursery-mates. Where would she go? Certainly not the Clans. But what else was there?

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:07

"If I am exiled, Silvershade, I will see if I can go to that barn near Windclans territory, visit me if you wish." she sighed looking at her paws. "It sucks that I have to leave friends and family behind, especially Reedpaw." she meowed looking up her fur bristled with embarresment having to say it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Moonela Rae

Moonela Rae

Clan/Rank : Deceased RiverClan Medicine Cat
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:11

Morningpaw padded to the rock, sitting under it in her usual place

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 Tumblr_n0ib9shsZ01syqmyno1_400
Back to top Go down
http://thedestinyoftheclans.webs.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:57

She tried not to look at anyone's outraged face as she stood before them, prepared to vanish their clanmate. For a moment, doubt lingered in her thoughts, before it was once again washed away by the words of Greyheart. The warrior had a good heart, but she was hotheaded and didn't think things over. Sure that would be fine, if she hadn't thrown in the fact she was secretly meeting with a car cat from WindClan. They were mates, for StarClan's sake! That was against the warrior code, by all means. "We are here to discuss the exile of Greyheart. Along with being involved in multiple fights, she's also been found meeting with another warrior- Falconfang of WindClan, I believe. They're mates, and have kept this from their clans." She explained, void of any emotion as she spoke in a ringing voice. She avoided Greyheart's gaze at all cost, but couldn't help but steal glances here and there.

Nix ♥

Nix ♥

Clan/Rank : Riverclan warrior / Thunderclan kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 191

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 9:43

[ No Grey, you still Frost's friend >< ]

A cold wind blowed in Frostleap's fur, while she was eating a fish greedily. During the last moon, she have been the mentor of Redpaw, a young cat of her Clan and she was delighted and proud to teach everything she knew about the warrior code and the way to tive in a Clan. Once, Silcershade had teached her all of that, now it was her turn.
    Suddenly, the young warrior saw Greyheart, accompanied with her deputy, going to Froststar's den. Frostleap froze, a bad feeling pierced her like a pine neetle. Worried she went next to Reedpaw and listened to, in spite of her, the conversation. When she understood the treason and punishment, she let out a shriek. « No ! Greyheart, you can't leave us ! » She was torn between her loyalty to her friend and to the warrior code. She she had trained hard with her, and she couldn't forget about all this time spent together. « Froststar... Maybe there is another solution... »

Owlkit || Thuderclan's kit:

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 Gardevoir

Current life; Frostleap of Riverclan
Owlkit of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 13:14

Silvershade shook her head. "Having a relationship with a cat from a different clan is the worst way to break the Code, Frostleap. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 15:44

Redpaw had sat silently, but now anger glistened in his eyes, along with sadness. Froststar had to be kidding! Greyheart couldn't leave. It would just destroy the clan. "No! She can't leave!" He flattened his ear against his head. No, no, noooo! What could he do? Redpaw sagged his shoulder in defeat and hung his head. As he sat down, he looked Froststar pleadining in the eye. "Please..." he cried. "I'll do anything to let her stay! Anything!"

PostSubject: Re: Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e   Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Greyheart's in trubbleeee aaaawwwwww e-e
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: