Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Puddles n Mud

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Puddles n Mud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 9:00

"Yes! Of course you swallow it!" Mallowpaw smiled. "It'll just make the pain ease, and it'll make you a bit sleepy."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Dec 2012 - 21:34

"Sleepy, eh?" Cedarfur asked. He supposed he should have been tired. He hadn't slept since the sunrise before his assessment. He wondered if one could die from being awake that long. He swallowed the poppyseed, cringing at the tangy and disgusting taste. "Thank you, Mallowpaw," he said. ",but please tell your soil to grow better tasting herbs."

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 16:23

"Yeah," Gingerheart agreed, although the young she-cat had never actually had to taste any of the apparent horribly bitter herbs. It was just something she didn't ever want to have to deal with if she didn't have to, but she never knew. Something might happen. They might get attacked. She might help win a battle but get hurt in the process. Then she would have to get used to the medicines, but the thought of winning a battle...

Gingerheart stopped as she realized she was daydreaming again. Once more, she glanced at Mallowpaw and Cedarfur, wondering if Cedarfur would be able to do anything after Mallowpaw was done with him. She didn't want to stay in camp any longer. It was already becoming rather boring.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Dec 2012 - 16:35

Cedarfur was walking fine, though, making circles as he tested his paw. "Wow. It doesn't hurt without the dead weight." he meowed. "Hey, Gingerheart. Want to go to the Thunderpath? I haven't been there in a while, and I heard rumors of herbs growing by there. Softwhisper might like that."

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Dec 2012 - 12:52

"Can I come with you?" Mallowkit asked, his eyes beaming.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 13:43

Gingerheart's eyes lit up when Cedarfur had asked her to go with him into the territory. It would be so Mich fun to just hang out and help Softwhisper. Although, when Mallowpaw asked to come along, it kind of surprised her. She didn't know why, especially since Cedarfur talked about helping Softwhisper, but she was nonetheless. "Uh... If Cedarfur is okay with it."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 14:25

"Erm...doesn't Softwhisper need your help?" Cedarfur whispered to the kit with an awkward smile, tail lashing back and forth due to the odd moment. He liked the little guy, but wanted to have some time alone with his denmate. Yeeep. ;D

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 14:49

ooc: Ohgawd... the image DX

IC: Mallowpaw ducked his head. "Softwhisper told me to find some herbs, anyway," he replied, flattening his ears. "Besides, I should also know my territory and where the herbs are..."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 15:04

Cedarfur narrowed his eyes. The cat couldn't take a hint. "Well, alright..." he murmured, looking at Gingerheart with a halfhearted smile.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 15:16

ooc: He'll probably leave you two alone half way in |D

IC: "Yes!" Mallowpaw meowed happily, his gaze lighting up.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 19:00

Giving Cedarfur a slight shrug, she began padding towards the entrance with slight excitment, although the fact of carrying an apprentice along was a little disheartening. Either way, they could make some kind of fun out of it. As she passed the young warrior tom, she said softly, "I'm sure this won't last long. He'll get tired pretty quick. Then we can hunt or something!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Dec 2012 - 19:09

"Heh. I forgot the little guy can't hunt." whispered Cedarpaw, purring slightly. He suddenly found himself stepping through the mud at the marsh. "Ehhhh." he ...erm....said? He wasn't paying attention, and had veered off into it, rather than onto a dry patch. "Mud is good for my 'injury', right Mallowpaw?" he meowed over his shoulder, feeling slightly embarrassed. Luckily, there was a cleanish water supply nearby. He'd look like a mousebrain trudging back into camp with dirty paws like that.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:06

"Well... probably not. You may need to wash your paws every so often," Mallowpaw shrugged, smiling. "If it gets too dirty, it may get infected... then it'll hurt!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:43

Gingerheart could only giggle.. yes, giggle, at Cedardur and Mallowpaw. It was interesting to see the apprentice directing Cedarfur around. Well, just to keep him from getting anymore injured. "Ouch. Better watch out, Cedarfur. Infections aren't fun," She mewed as if she knew what an infection felt like.. which she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:12

"Fine, fine." meowed Cedarfur in an impatient tone. He ran over to the little pond, and dipped his paws into it, wading. "Eugh. How can Windclan like this?" he murmured, cringing at the feeling of the mud dissolving off his fur.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puddles n Mud   Puddles n Mud - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puddles n Mud
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: